PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello from Milford, CT

GoGronk

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a rookie season ticket holder. Sure got a good year to be picked off the waiting list! I joined in the hopes in finding a good Patriots bar to watch the big game not too terribly far from Milford. I'm in that part of the state where things are pretty 50/50, but I'd rather be with all friendies if anyone knows of a good bar.

Welcome from a member in Milford in Mass. Hope you find a good bar. I'm from Southwest CT originally so I'm familiar with the NY fan base. Sucks.

It gets worse. I work in Manhattan. They're already talking smack to me. Two weeks of hear about how great big blue balls are is going to be hell.

Well my father worked in Manhattan for many year too. It was wasn't always pretty. His come back was always I'll take 3 to your ZERO (Jets Fans) or ONE (Giants). This is of course in reference to the Brady years. For the most part that would shut them up. Just don't read the papers. lol. That is unless you want to see that they are already preparing for a parade. I hated living in that mix of NY/NE fans. It so much better living up here what 30-40 min from Foxborough!

I'd happily move back to real New England if I ever get a chance. I grew up in Stonington, CT, so everyone was Patriots/Sox fans. Someday... In the meantime, I need to find a Patriots bar to watch the big game over here in little New York.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back