PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello from Hawaii

PatsFan808

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm a new member here. I've always wanted to see a live game in person, but haven't been able to do so because of school (I'm always broke). This year, I believe I will be able to. The game that I am looking at is the 11/13/08 home game against the Jets or 11/30/08 home game against the Steelers.

I tried last year (12/09/08 against the steelers and it is also my Bday :]), but it was too expensive. 2+gs for hotel and game tickets.

Should I just buy the package (hotel + game) being sold at ticketmaster or similar site or just buy the ticket and find a hotel myself.

What you guys think?

If I'm short on case, I am willing to sell my fathead posters (which are brand new). Haha. Fathead posters are (T. Brady, T. Bruschi, Pats Logo)

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I'm a new member here. I've always wanted to see a live game in person, but haven't been able to do so because of school (I'm always broke). This year, I believe I will be able to. The game that I am looking at is the 11/13/08 home game against the Jets or 11/30/08 home game against the Steelers.

I tried last year (12/09/08 against the steelers and it is also my Bday :]), but it was too expensive. 2+gs for hotel and game tickets.

Should I just buy the package (hotel + game) being sold at ticketmaster or similar site or just buy the ticket and find a hotel myself.

What you guys think?

If I'm short on case, I am willing to sell my fathead posters (which are brand new). Haha. Fathead posters are (T. Brady, T. Bruschi, Pats Logo)

you are lucky you live in Hawaii. I love it there.
I wanna live there. I like the water and the turtles.

Yeah, umm, i wanna go to a home game too, but im stuck in lovely Illinois (which is very similar to hawaii) and i'm not sure how to do it for under a couple thousand either.

I am going to probably try and go to the Razor next year and make a little vacation out of it.

This post probably doesn't help you much, but hi.

Aloha! And welcome. Things get cooking around here in August. :rocker:

you are lucky you live in Hawaii. I love it there.
I wanna live there. I like the water and the turtles.

Yeah, umm, i wanna go to a home game too, but im stuck in lovely Illinois (which is very similar to hawaii) and i'm not sure how to do it for under a couple thousand either.

I am going to probably try and go to the Razor next year and make a little vacation out of it.

This post probably doesn't help you much, but hi.

I would love to make it there someday.

Aloha! And welcome. Things get cooking around here in August. :rocker:

Thanks.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back