PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello from England!

Patriot to the Core

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hello Lads, I have been a fan of the patriots for a couple of years now, always watching them when I can (Wembley Stadium) and checking the scores. Now I will admit I don't know all the rules etc to the game but with the help of the Madden series I get the basics.

I live in merry old England across the pond and support Wolverhampton Wanderers football club who are still stong in the premier league! Looking forward to seeing the views of this seasons prospects a long side fellow fans.

Who knows hopefully next year I can come across and see a game! :rocker:

Patriot to the Core

Hello Lads, I have been a fan of the patriots for a couple of years now, always watching them when I can (Wembley Stadium) and checking the scores. Now I will admit I don't know all the rules etc to the game but with the help of the Madden series I get the basics.

I live in merry old England across the pond and support Wolverhampton Wanderers football club who are still stong in the premier league! Looking forward to seeing the views of this seasons prospects a long side fellow fans.

Who knows hopefully next year I can come across and see a game! :rocker:

Patriot to the Core

Welcome aboard.

This place helps youget to know the team/ organisation and as a result the game itself better than anywhere else i have tried.

Ps come on the toffees :D

Welcome aboard.

This place helps youget to know the team/ organisation and as a result the game itself better than anywhere else i have tried.

Ps come on the toffees :D

Cheers, yeah I have already learned a few more things about the game since signing up. It's an awesome forum.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back