Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hell Hath No Fury.....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice to see Obama has selected such responsible, upright citizens to act on his Economic Recovery Advisory board. With men like this advising Obama, it's no wonder we're in the state we're in.

Scorned Mistress of Married Obama Adviser Posts Billboards Nationwide - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

On first glance, it could be the ultimate Valentine's Day card -- a gigantic billboard that towers over New York's Times Square, featuring a happy couple with the text: "You are my soulmate forever, Charles & YaVaughnie."

But as every scorned lover knows, looks can be deceiving. This billboard -- which also has gone up in Atlanta and San Francisco -- is the ultimate act of revenge -- a very public retaliation by a dumped mistress aimed at a very wealthy, and married, businessman who is an adviser to President Obama.

YaVaughnie Wilkins posted the signs after she learned that her lover, Charles E. Phillips — president and director of the tech conglomerate Oracle Corporation and a member of Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board — had reconciled with his wife, the New York Post reported.
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

This guy should thank everyone he can think of that YoVonVon didn't pull a Lorena Bobbit on him.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Interesting, guess no other presidential advisor ever cheated on their girlfriend or wife before... once again Fox nails it, that is the reason for the difficult economic recovery.. perfectly clear once again:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Neither one of them has clean hands. In my eyes, she's no victim, as she was fooling around with a married guy for 8 years. She's just as guilty as him and if she was too stupid to see that he hadn't left his wife for her after all that time, he wasn't going to leave her at all.......
    She must have missed that chapter because she seems to be the only one shocked by his actions....
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

America Is Waking Up

He Isn't A Messiah After All He Is Just Another Bullsh!t Phony Politician Who Happens To Look Like A Left Wing Liberals Wall Banging Leg Tingling "Wet Dream"

He has the same scumbag immoral snakes working for him that they all do.

Barack Hussein Obama and his whole gang are going down the drain like Sh!t Through A Tin Horn.

A hero will rise, America will bounce back, fresh air will float from coast to coast, Praise Jesus Christ God Almighty Lord.

"oh look mother, a bluebird"
    "yes dear, isn't it wonderful"

MY Poll:
    In the year 2012 who will it be?
    1 Palin/Brown
    2 Brown Palin

:singing::singing::singing::singing:
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

When I read this stuff, makes me mindful of how many positive things that 250K could do.. probably underwrite 3 habitat homes.. contribute to cancer research.. kind of idiotic to become this vengeful and negative with such large sums of money..
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And we have DarrylS with his typical "everyone does it!" response to when one of his own gets caught with their hands in the cookie jar. But tell me, when has a Presidential advisor ever been caught having an 8 year long affair with such a complete psycho? I certainly can't remember any such examples :D
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Atypical rightie response... somehow when a democrat does it is worse than any other time.. in reality none of this is good.. you don't want me to list the Republican Sex Scandals.. it is not important, as in reality it is not about degree it is about infidelity.
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A typical leftie response... getting his panties in a bunch over a post that wasn't even meant to be taken all that seriously. :rolleyes:
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

The guys married life is his own business. He's an economic advisor, and not an elected official. None the less, it's not a net positive, and there is a valid position to be held, where some would likely question whether or not a president should associate with such a person/people. Personally, it's the guys business, and not necessarilly anyone else's.
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Yea right, you are not known for your humor.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, I don't know.. when a woman buys billboards advertising her affair in 3 major metropolitan areas, I think it becomes open game for fodder :D
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Fodder sure. I just don't think it's all that big a deal with respect to Obama.