PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hell has frozen over -Borges admits he was wrong about Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason he's singing Brady's praises, is because Brady came out and said that BB and the Pats needs to get out the checkbook and pay Branch.
Anytime anyone says anything negative about BB, douchebag Borges laps it up like a thirsty dog.

I know. I don't think there is a whole lot borges won't say if it puts Patriots management in a bad light.

I don't know where to begin.

Borges is like a neighborhood pimp who is "thrilled" to have convinced a young girl to drop out of school. He's the lowest form of journalist. He is waging a personal campaign. I hope Brady publicly disses him today (which MAY happen, let's wait).

All Borges is doing here is using it as an opportunity to take a swipe at management. That is his only motivation for the piece.
He is a sad little man!

IndyPatriotsfan said:
The only reason he's singing Brady's praises, is because Brady came out and said that BB and the Pats needs to get out the checkbook and pay Branch.
Anytime anyone says anything negative about BB, douchebag Borges laps it up like a thirsty dog.

EXACTLY! That article was just another trash job of the Patriots brass. I posted here, the words Borges used on NESN the other day. Many here then pointed out all the times Brady backed up a teammate. For Borges to now "apologize", but say that this is the first time Brady has backed a teammate since the Milloy situation, is a bogus appology. The man is an idiot. He got to bash BB again, and still emphasize that Brady doesn't back teammates. That's crap. He does, has, and just did again. Some apology. Borges is a fool.

I don't know why, but there's just something pathetic about Ron Borges when he appears on TV that I actually feel bad for him. I guess I had forgotten what he had looked/sounded like, but he just seems like a bitter, bitter man.

You all said it. The only reason he's suddenly Pro-Brady is b/c he can spin it like Brady is Anti-Belichick.

errr...no. Hell is as hot as ever. If you bad-mouth pats management, Borges will praise you. If you don't, then he will vilify you as a pathetic toady toeing the party line.

He was vermin yesterday, he is vermin today, he will be vermin tomorrow, and he will continue to be vermin until his rotting, handicap-assaulting carcass is being eaten by his fellow vermin in his grave.

Last edited:
I didn't read Borges' article because his articles make my head implode but I did accidentially see the first paragraph and it seemed to me Borges was taking credit for Brady speaking out.

The all powerful Borges. He can really make this happen in this city. The arrogant pig.

Last edited:
Amnorix said:
He was vermin yesterday, he is vermin today, he will be vermin tomorrow, and he will continue to be vermin until his rotting, handicap-assaulting carcass is being eaten by his fellow vermin in his grave.
Could you tell us how you really feel? ;)

...And every year that idiot writes negative bs about the Pats and EVERY year people post (almost daily) about him here. Every year I point out as long as he gets sooooooo much attention from his articles he'll continue doing the only thing he knows how to do. And every year that idiot writes negative bs about the Pats and EVERY year people post (almost daily) about him here....

BradyManny2344 said:
I don't know why, but there's just something pathetic about Ron Borges when he appears on TV that I actually feel bad for him. I guess I had forgotten what he had looked/sounded like, but he just seems like a bitter, bitter man.

You all said it. The only reason he's suddenly Pro-Brady is b/c he can spin it like Brady is Anti-Belichick.
remember the golden years of Borges..with the THUG Raiders...Once a Rider always one..and patheic Borges
has always been one..as I have said..he also covers boxing..andmy thought is someone has thumped his head many times too many..

PatsFan37 said:
Could you tell us how you really feel? ;)

I have this distinct feeling that he doesn't like Mr. Borges very much.

Michael said:
...And every year that idiot writes negative bs about the Pats and EVERY year people post (almost daily) about him here. Every year I point out as long as he gets sooooooo much attention from his articles he'll continue doing the only thing he knows how to do. And every year that idiot writes negative bs about the Pats and EVERY year people post (almost daily) about him here....
This is exactly true. As a columnist, there is nothing he loves more than getting his name out there to be discussed in a public forum. It is literally better to be attacked than to be ignored. It's better to be a loudmouth jerk with an opinion than a no-name.

So he deliberately goes out and plays the role of sourpuss and deliberately says stupid things to get people all riled up... and then he laughs himself silly when it works.

Borges article was probably one of the best I've seen from him in a while because he pointed out some key points..
He has confirmed that Brady is upset about the D.Branch issue. And that he is starting to grow more as a leader.. But that being said I find it funny how Borges basically followed up on a story from another reporter.. How can a National writer get this story and no one in the Boston Media got it.. Well they can bash management about not giving the money.. But I laugh at how the TEAM LEADER doesn't trust the boston media..

& the line about "Brady did not express anywhere near that kind of emotion when he was asked about the absence of Branch by the local media the day training camp opened. That surely will cause some in the Boston media to grouse about the quarterback's choice of venues in which to express his feelings, but that is of no importance. it is important because it proves that us fans and players aren't happy with the boston media..

He is constantly trying to pit players against management. He'll do anything he can to be divisive. He'll do anything he can to ruin the chemistry in the locker room. It's very apparent, that's what he's trying to do and it's the way he goes about it that really bugs me. Always twisting truths and numbers.

Lies and manipulations, that's what he's all about! A Real Slime Ball!

``The bottom line is that Deion is one of the best in the world at what he does," Brady told SI.com. ``It's so hard for him and for us because this is really a ruthless sport."

The last time Brady used such harsh language was to describe the departure of Milloy...

"Such harsh language?" WHERE??? Borges is pathological.

..........and another thing.................

It's maddening that Borges thinks that he was right about Brady, until this episode on the Branch matter. PatsFanners pointed out the many times he was the perfect teammate before this. Many examples.

Sad that our local writer is too dumb to know the facts.

patsox23 said:
``The bottom line is that Deion is one of the best in the world at what he does," Brady told SI.com. ``It's so hard for him and for us because this is really a ruthless sport."

The last time Brady used such harsh language was to describe the departure of Milloy...

"Such harsh language?" WHERE??? Borges is pathological.

He is referring to Brady calling Football a "Ruthless" sport. He used that same term when Milloy was cut.

hughthehand said:
He is referring to Brady calling Football a "Ruthless" sport. He used that same term when Milloy was cut.

So? He's calling FOOTBALL a ruthless sport. He didn't single out Kraft or the Pats Management.

Ruthless can also go both ways. Vinatieri was "ruthless" in not letting the Pats make a counter-offer. How in hell is anything Brady said a slam only on Pats management? All he said is that he is upset at the SITUATION.

What we have here is a "journalist" who is putting his own spin on Brady's words. If I were Brady I'd be P.O.'d at Mr. Bogus today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes