Welcome to PatsFans.com

Helen Thomas A Pig Of The Worst Kind

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

I love these liberal RACISTS nasty bastards, what this Old Dried Up Skanky Bag said is just as bad as David Duke telling all the Blacks to go back to Africa, what a piece of rotten garbage......

News:
    Helen Thomas might do better to just ask questions.
    The grande dame of the Washington press corps put her foot in her mouth with an answer at the White House last week, suggesting Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go back home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else."

The jaw-dropping words from the 89-year-old Hearst Newspapers columnist hit the Internet on YouTube Friday and sparked a firestorm of controversy.

Elan Steinberg, executive director of the World Jewish Congress, sharply rebuked her. "Shame on Helen Thomas. She is certainly old enough to remember the Holocaust and the Second World War. She owes an apology to all victims of the Nazis," Steinberg said

Read more: White House press icon Helen Thomas, 89, apologizes for saying Jews should 'get out of Palestine'

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

She's a liberal mediot and believe me, liberal mediots protect their own. I guess now that she can't go off on tirades about Bush anymore, she has to go off on a tirade against Jews.

This is another story which, like Monica Lewinsky and Juanita Brodderick, none of us would ever have heard if it weren't for the Drudge Report. No wonder the left hates Matt Drudge so much. :rofl: :rofl:

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Helen Thomas is a filthy old cruddy b!tch, imagine what would be going on in this country today if Sarah Palin said this, it's people like Thomas that drove me out of the Democratic party years ago when they took the party over, the democrats may start to come back to what they once were years ago because they are going to be completely destroyed this November that gang of grinning rats we now have in Congress will all be gone and new people will replace them.
    There are still millions of nasty hateful left wing bastards out there who think just like Helen Thomsa.

Where are The Entertainment Jews on this one, where are America's Jews on this one, Jon Stewart you Bush Hating scumbag where are you this morning?

WATCH OUT ISRAEL AMERICA'S LEFT WING IS ON YOUR ENEMY'S SIDE THEY ALL WANT YOU DESTROYED.

WHCA Outraged by Helen Thomas, Considers Punishment - mediabistro.com: FishbowlDC

Crawford: I'll no longer write books with Thomas - On Media - POLITICO.com

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

I know you liberals don't like thinking about this Helen Thomas stuff and I realize it's hard for you to come to grips with the fact that one of your Beloved High Profile Members Of Liberalsim is nothing but a Vicious Old Left Wing Racist but try to take the time to open this link and read this letter, you liberals are supposed to be kind, caring and saviors of humanity (head in the clouds butterfly chasers) please take the time to read this letter to Old Rat Face.
    An open letter to Helen Thomas

5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Well, Helen's back-tracking but I don't believe that it's as heart-felt as she describes it....more like a Freudian slip. It seems many would like to let her off easy or giver the benefit of the doubt but not everyone:

Walt Whitman High School Cancels Graduation Speech By Helen Thomas - AOL News

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

The old dirt bag just Retired, Drudge headline says "She Should Move To Poland"

Thhttp://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedia/0610/Helen_Thomas_retires.htmle

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Too bad...

Helen Thomas has been a staple of white house reporting for decades. Long loved and loathed by presidents for asking tough questions. I think her age is showing a bit, and this is a $#!tty way for her to go out. When reporters BECOME the story, they need to check themselves, because they are not doing thier job.

But to all you haters who have posted above, and will below...

What about the freedom of the press? She is allowed to ask whatever the flunk she wants, she is a reporter...thats her job. Were all you haters upset that the Bush administration gave a press pass to male prostitue Jeff Gannon, who was fed softball questions to ask Bush? While Helen Thoms was put on lockdown...

YouTube - Helen Thomas asks George Bush about Iraq

She was the only one asking the right questions about Iraq...

8. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The right questions from the perspective of the Pulitz-hitler.

9. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Exactly. I mean what she said was really bad and maybe it's definitely time to retire. She's going to be 90 I think, she's probably starting to lose it.

She had an unbelievable career, it's sad that this will be what's most remembered about her.

For some reason I want to say she recently nailed Gibbs too, I forget exactly what it was all about was but it made the news.

And yes, what about freedom of the press? I read about some new restrictions (or taxes or something) that the govt wants to impose on internet sites ( I didn't get the details), then given the fairness act or whatever it is, freedom of the press may be a dying concept.

10. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:singing: that was good!

11. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

yeah...asking questions is such a Nazi thing...

let me guess, you Tivo Glenn Beck

12. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice deflection as you apologize for the anti-Semite.

13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Wow!
    Talk about insulting the victims of the Nazis!

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

It isn't hate, it's disgust, she wears her "Liberalism" like a badge of honor proudly telling anybody and everybody that will listen that she is a "die hard liberal" when in realty she is nothing but a phony old Racist no better than a "Klan Leader"

15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just another ultra-liberal mediot retiring in shame and disgrace as the entire nation is disgusted by her. Reminds me of Dan Rather.

16. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The double standard, true, but has she said things like this before or is this a first:confused:

17. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I dont have to apologize for isht...

she already did, but nobody cares.

Comparing her comments to the "Nazi" shows some clouded ability to reason, at best.

18. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

She wasn't asking questions, she was making a suggestion akin to ethnic cleansing. Since the majority of Jews in Israel migrated from the former Soviet Union and Arab countries, rather than Poland and Germany (where they died in places like Auschwitz) to suggest that they return there(Poland and Germany), is akin to suggesting that they revisit the camps.
    That goes way beyond a policy disagreement vis a vis Israel but questions their right to exist as sovereign nation and crossed the line of acceptable commentary.

19. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Sorry....

Yeah, speaking your mind is such a Nazi thing

better?

and at least she understands the OTHER side of this unresolvable conflict. The people who already lived there, didnt want them there either.

Think for a second how p!S$ed people in Arizona are about "illegals" and "Mexicans"

well, Mexico has been a nation FAR Longer that the USA, most people from Arizona were not born there, WE are infact the people who just dropped in a decided this place was ours. Well, we just decide to plop Israel down in the holiest of holys, in a place that had nothing to do with the conflict that gave the people of Israel their land. You can at least understand why they would be upset. The Native americans faught, the mexicans faught...

20. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +100 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Yeah AWESOME! Who cares is she is a ******* raging anti-semite. :rolleyes: