Welcome to PatsFans.com

Heil Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

I am beginning to believe we Need Obama, we NEED a Dictator to clean this country up, the Far Left Wing Liberal Hollywood MTV democrats are turning America into a Sex Happy Drugged Up f-cking insane asylum, We Need A Gestapo, we have come to the point that we need drastic Marxist Rule.
    HEIL OBAMA, HEIL OBAMA.
    AMERICA NOW NEEDS A DICTATOR THE PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THIS AND WE HAVE ELECTED ONE..........PRAISE GOD

NEWS TODAY:
    WASHINGTON (AP) - A Republican congressman from Georgia said Monday he fears that President-elect Obama will establish a Gestapo-like security force to impose a Marxist dictatorship.

"That's exactly what Hitler did in Nazi Germany and it's exactly what the Soviet Union did," Broun said. "When he's proposing to have a national security force that's answering to him, that is as strong as the U.S. military, he's showing me signs of being Marxist."

Broun said he believes Obama would move to ban gun ownership if he does build a national security force.
    Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +377 / 3 / -15

Hey y'all!

This is Harry's response to the thread,

"The KKK is alive and well in La..."

Which is a great topic.

This one is just plain stupid Harry:rolleyes:

Why don't you comment in the other anti redneck thread?
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

:singing::singing::singing: What the hell are you talking about, have you been drinking this morning, KKK in LA what does that have to do with "Dictator Obama", I'm now coming over to your side, I'm glad Obama won, he's going to organize his own Police Force, he's going to get the Gang Bangers off the streets and he will bring Strict Law And Order to our f-cked up country, I have come to the conclusion that the only thing that will save America is a "Hard Nosed Dictator", I think we have found one.
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Braun is closet kkk, i listen to him last night what a maroon as bugs bunny would say.
  5. slowpoke2

slowpoke2 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Callahan you are absolutely correct!
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Harry you and others kept saying BO was a liberal. Now your saying hes a fascist. Which is it? Or is he just a liberal fascist? :confused:
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Most "liberals" are not liberal at all. They are only liberal with doing away with America's traditions of religion, morality, and responsible economics. For everything else, they are the true fascists, without a doubt.

Now you know.

//
  8. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

There are few things better than watching Conservatives in electoral agony. It's like Christmas and Thanksgiving and your Birthday all rolled in to one with a bow on top.

"Oh noes! We won't be able to enact regressive policies anymore! But who will speak for the gun nuts and the Jesus freaks?!?"
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

Far Left Wingers are all Facists (franken, penn, boom boom ayers, fonda, mc Veigh, Chavez/Castro) etc------

"You have the right to remain silent" will Obama's "Private Police Dept" say those words..........:singing: