PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heavy on the Mayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you didn't understand, as you kept comparing CAREERS college backgrounds and tried going off topic. Not my fault you're too simple minded to comprehend what was being said.

This board would be so much better if everyone except you wasn't stupid, wrong all the time, biased and blind to it, or too simple minded to keep up with the genius that is you.

You know someone's argument is crap once they start citing Bleacher Report.

You crap on the bleacher report link, but yet ignore the Bruschi link?

Ok, let's all end this silly argument. We all loved Bruschi and his contributions to the Super Bowl era, We all like Mayo a lot right now, and lets all agree that the Mayo-Spikes-Hightower combo, IF they play up to their potential, may be the most fearsome linebacking crew in the NFL. I'm psyched to see what Mayo does now that he's surrounded by more talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just think, if Tannenbaum hadn't outsmarted Belichick in the draft, moving up to 6th to take Gholston, and thereby "forcing" BB to take Mayo...where would we be today??..:rofl:

And to think how many "draft experts" were infuriated that Belichick allowed it to happen.................

Ok, let's all end this silly argument. We all loved Bruschi and his contributions to the Super Bowl era, We all like Mayo a lot right now, and lets all agree that the Mayo-Spikes-Hightower combo, IF they play up to their potential, may be the most fearsome linebacking crew in the NFL. I'm psyched to see what Mayo does now that he's surrounded by more talent.
Spikes has questionable coverage skills and Hightower is an unproven rookie. Let's pump the brakes given the 49ers, Steelers and Texans linebackers.

What I do agree with is it's nice to be optimistic about Patriots linebackers outside of Jerod Mayo.

This thread has been a great read. It reminds me of teaching a child about money.

Adult: I have 5 one dollar bills in this hand, a a single $10 bill in my other hand. Now, Nathan, which one is worth more?

Nathan: The 5 one dollar bills! There are more of them.

Adult: No, the $10 bill is actually worth more. Let me explain...

Nathan "Lalalalalalalalalala..." with fingers in his ears. You're a stupid homer because you're stupid. And a homer. Here's a picture of Tedy Bruschi. Stop ganging up on me!

Silly little boy.

This thread has been a great read. It reminds me of teaching a child about money.

Adult: I have 5 one dollar bills in this hand, a a single $10 bill in my other hand. Now, Nathan, which one is worth more?

Nathan: The 5 one dollar bills! There are more of them.

Adult: No, the $10 bill is actually worth more. Let me explain...

Nathan "Lalalalalalalalalala..." with fingers in his ears. You're a stupid homer because you're stupid. And a homer. Here's a picture of Tedy Bruschi. Stop ganging up on me!

Silly little boy.

I vote this as the worst analogy of all time.

Here is an entry in Reiss' most recent blog:

Star performer of the day. Jerod Mayo. Probably long overdue that he lands in this category, as he's had a strong camp. The linebacker caught the eye on Monday with disruptive penetration in 11-on-11 work, and overall strong work in the run game.

New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

This is very encouraging and exciting stuff to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back