PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heath Evans epic rant on NFL Network and Mic drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the truth. As someone who lives out of market, I just keep my mouth shut, because it's not worth returning fire, but that's pretty much what I feel like saying to obnoxious morons who choose to believe a patholigical liar in Goodell, purely due to their mental illness, which is the insane jealousy and hatred of the Pats.

I've been watching and following pro sports for 35 years and haven't seen anything like it. I hate the Canadiens and Yanks, but I am nowhere near the level of the mentally unstable fans whose anger needs to be directed at their AWFUL owners and GMs who cheat the teambuild process and refuse to follow BB's lead as the greatest NFL architect in NFL history.

It's just so arrogant.

Spygate and Deflategate are really for the idea that NE goes 12-4 minimum every year and gets the 1 or 2 seed.

No fanbase can say that at the start of every year. Not GB, not Balitmore, not the Giants, Steelers, Seattle...NO ONE.

Our team battles the commissioner and the refs, and still perseveres.

We will never see anything like this ever again in our lives and it's not over yet.

Sometimes my brain comes up with good metaphors - Goodell and the owners and all the other haters are so full of **** that if you stuck them with a fork they'd make a massive, thick, dark cloud of stench that would trigger a new Ice Age.

There was a time when I naively believed that the powers-that-be of the NFL would be willing to hold their noses and allow this achievement to play out. I thought that having another "dynasty" would add to the overall prestige of the NFL, thus indirectly benefitting the other teams. I'd underestimated the human capacity for pettiness. Careers are all too short, even for someone taking care of himself to the now-legendary degree Tom does. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, all too soon ended , and yet instead of maximizing if they want to ruin it. Goddamn them all. :(

Last edited:
heath's going to get himself fired for that!!!! not on roger's network!!

There was a time when I naively believed that the powers-that-be of the NFL would be willing to hold their noses and allow this achievement to play out. I thought that having another "dynasty" would add to the overall prestige of the NFL, thus indirectly benefitting the other teams. I'd underestimated the human capacity for pettiness. Careers are all too short, even for someone taking care of himself to the now-legendary degree Tom does. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, all too soon ended , and yet instead of maximizing if they want to ruin it. Goddamn them all. :(

Nope. The truth is, the money got bigger for the owners, but since the market is now "over-saturated", they know they're losing money under this boon of a CBA deal they signed in 2011.

In other words, NE going to its 6th straight title game this year, is not only a cap era record by a mile, it's stunting how much MORE money the owners could be making collectively.

Sad to realize, but it's true.

Many of the owners in on the witch hunts vs our franchise, are doing so due to greed and jealousy, in particular the idea NE doesn't ever miss the playoffs or not win their division.

They just don't want to admit Kraft staying out of the way, with BB's GM and coaching brilliance with Brady in tow, is something they'll never have of their own.

Heath speaks truth

I just hope that Kraft finally realizes that there was never a brotherhood of owners on the field for the good of the League just a bunch of backstabbers led by a POS. Unfortunately it is too late for Kraft to do anything about it.

Truth hurts bit@ches!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back