PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heath Evan rips NFL, NFLN, ESPN & Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knows he is great. That's why this whole thing is such a big deal.

The haters can hate all they want but they know he is one of the top 3 QBs of all time and they can stand it because they are jealous as all sin. From the bottom of my heart I do believe that if you ask any of these media trolls or haters 5 or 10 years from now where Brady ranks it would be first ballot hall of gamer and possibly GOAT.

If Montana played and dominated during this day and age there would be haters all around. Rice would have stickumgate plastered across his name. However since the Patriots play and kill their competition year in and out against not only their division but against the team so many in the league office are associated with, the hate is compounded and quite unjust.

Brady is the greatest and their is no other QB even with Belichick that could of accomplished what he did here in a salary cap era. Not Montana, Elway, Marino etc. Nobody better.

TFB can actually clear his name very quickly, he just needs to put up numbers. The more GOAT performances he puts up, with the balls being watched like crazy, the more people will think of this as a big witch-hunt.

Like setting Super Bowl records?

I fear that even with the suspension being vacated the damage to Tom's name has been done. After everything he has accomplished the idea that in most people's minds there will be an asterisk next to his name is beyond unfair. The character assassination that has occurred over the last seven months is astonishing.

I agree. In the minds of most non-pats fans he's a cheater, even if it turns out that when they measure footballs this winter and many footballs are below the 'legal' amount. Take a look at this article which doesn't really have much to do with Brady, and yet the author takes multiple digs at Brady:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/nfl...ndianapolis-pittsburgh-which-nfl-team-is-best

The best teams won’t be a surprise — hint, hint: (sound of deflation)

And just think of how many more wins Tom Brady would have had if he’d figured out that deflation thing a few years ago!

This is going to be associated with Brady for years unfortunately. Even tho the guy tries to make a funny with the second quote and make it sound like deflating isn't a big thing, it still pisses me off cuz this shouldn't even be a thing, shouldn't even exist. Blame mother nature and poke fun at her instead.

I agree. In the minds of most non-pats fans he's a cheater, even if it turns out that when they measure footballs this winter and many footballs are below the 'legal' amount. Take a look at this article which doesn't really have much to do with Brady, and yet the author takes multiple digs at Brady:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/nfl...ndianapolis-pittsburgh-which-nfl-team-is-best

This is going to be associated with Brady for years unfortunately. Even tho the guy tries to make a funny with the second quote and make it sound like deflating isn't a big thing, it still pisses me off cuz this shouldn't even be a thing, shouldn't even exist. Blame mother nature and poke fun at her instead.

The one thing I think you can take solace in is that--especially if Brady continues to succeed, and maybe even wins another SB--the tone absolutely will soften over time. 7 years ago, the overwhelming sentiment about the Pats was that they cheated to win 3 Super Bowls. Didn't matter that it was all BS, people believed it. As recently as January 2015, it was still very much in the discussion re: the Pats, but it wasn't leading it anymore. It was closer to a footnote than a headline, although realistically it was somewhere in between.

I think we'll eventually get there with Brady, especially if Judge Berman rules in his favor.

People will hate regardless of evidence, come on, i have seen people (idiots) saying tuck rule, up-tempo offense, running up the score, inelegible RB was cheating, you show they are wrong and they keep their opinions.

Up-tempo offense? Thats a new one I hadn't heard yet... that's considered cheating now? Guess we can take away all of the Bills SB participation awards then.

Heath Evans NFL network

Thought I saw a thread, but I'll post.

We know Heath, well liked Patriot. A little different when the bread and butter comes from NFL.com, though.

Despite his job, Heath's taking a stand and I think we should support him.

“People say, ‘Heath, you work for the NFL, you better watch it.’ No, I work for Jerry Jones, and I work for Daniel Snyder and I work for the Rooney family and I work for Robert Kraft and I work for Tom Benson. I don’t work for Roger Goodell and that league office. The owners own the network,” Evans said. “It has nothing to do with loyalties. I challenge people to go read what’s out there and formulate your own opinion.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/08/...ips-nfl-for-witch-hunt-on-tom-brady-patriots/

22027_community-ben-chang-mic-drop-attitude.gif

Never forget that Fins game Heath took em to the cleaners. Loved Heath when he was here.

It will be telling to see how long he survives at NFL network.

Good. He values his friends over his job. May not be the smartest decision to do so publicly, but it shows who he is as a person.

Is he fired yet? I'm surprised it's taken this long.

He's right. If people could actually read and comprehend they would know how much of a joke this it. Some of the mediots just started to read and found out what bs it was and they now just disregard the psi altogether and focus on how Brady should have given up his phone even though they know there is no longer any need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back