PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heated Ball Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

part-timer

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Heated Ball Bags.... Common sence answer to all deflation issues...Levels the field between domes and cold weather teams some...near zero investment....What is the chance the NFL has the ability to see that??? How hard to impliment this season??? For the integrity of the game, to assure NO PSI drop in cold or wet conditions....

Probibly will not even occure to them

Sorry, the League office spent all their extra $ proving weather has no effect on the footballs. Now if you had something to prevent Dorito Dinks from needing to pee before a game, well, then you'd have something.

They do this in high end auto racing. The spare tires are kept in heated bags until needed for pit stop change.

They do this at Domino's. The pizza goes in a heated bag until it's delivered to your door.

League "can't afford it" (just like the endzone cameras BB was asking for earlier this year). :rolleyes:

Maybe we should have the bake sale or car wash like BB suggested to raise the money...

How about a dunk tank? If you put Kraft in there you'd raise a ton of cash. I'd throw at it until my arm fell off or he drowned, whichever came first.

Now if you had something to prevent Dorito Dinks from needing to pee before a game, well, then you'd have something.

I still contend that McNally was rolling a fatty in the can before the game.

I really don't see what the problem is tbh.

I'm sure the NFL will do whatever it needs to, to ensure that the Patriots can never pull a ball from a game and demonstrate the exact same pressure loss taking place.

I thought heated car seats took care of that...I mean those...

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
They do this in high end auto racing. The spare tires are kept in heated bags until needed for pit stop change.
That's to keep them near operating temperature. This would achieve the opposite effect.

Heated Ball Bags.... Common sence answer to all deflation issues...Levels the field between domes and cold weather teams some...near zero investment....What is the chance the NFL has the ability to see that??? How hard to impliment this season??? For the integrity of the game, to assure NO PSI drop in cold or wet conditions....

Probibly will not even occure to them

Science and facts...how dare you bring that into the equation.

Wells Report science wonders why Colts balls barely deflated. As I suggested months ago......some kind of heating element inside the Colts game day football garbage bag??
A proper investigation would have looked at discrepancies of the gas laws......in both directions.
IT"S A WITCH HUNT I TELL YA>>>A WITCH HUNT

Introduce those and for the next 10 years we'll have "scandals" about the heaters "malfunctioning".

What if the weather was humid? You might end up with sweaty balls.

And Alex Baldwin would be proud. :rolleyes:

Also, NFL can't afford EZ Goal Line cameras, but it can throw away $5 Mil on a phony report? Goodell really is not very smaht......

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back