PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This team has tons of it. You look at the crap teams like jets and even houston (not crap)...they give up after down 4 scores...but this team didn't...they still had hope..and it almost went a long way last night

man i wanted this win last night...****

This team has tons of it.
They have the heart of a champion. If the ball had bounced differently they would have been winners and the other teams would be running up their white flags. The difference was merely the bounce of SF's fumbles.

In reality they didn't need their "A" game as much last night as they will later. There are always things to be learned from a tough loss, and I have no doubt that the team will get stronger now. Now they know they can overcome any deficit. It's not a theory.

remember to include the giants aka the lucky superbowl champs in that list!

This team has tons of heart, I would assume that if the Pats pulled this off, this game would have been spoken about for many years. Sad that they lost, but incredibly proud none the less. It starts at the top, Belichick and Brady have NO quit in them.

P.S. I have to give the 49ers credit, most teams that give up a 28 point lead, fold easily. Props to them as well, this HAS to be the Game of the Week.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the 2009 patriots team played last night we would have lost by 40 points. this team has a championship makeup in regards to their mental toughness. I'm encouraged moving foward.

P.S. brady would have won the MVP outright had he came back from 28 and won. hopefully he plays with the fire that we saw for most of the second half.

I loved what I saw from the team last night. And if they had Won it would prob b my fav pats game ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes