PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Healing waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be the prognosticators who will say that BB cheated and other such nonsense..

But those of us who understand, realize that this is classic BB mind games not only for the Texans, but for the NFL and their silly rules as well...

I gotta believe that this is in response to something, whether it be a letter or inquiry from the league or otherwise. I just can't see BB taking the time out of his day to make a sudden statement like this out of self motivation.

And I will enjoy hearing the pundits speak of the impropriety of it all.

Would be great if we could finally see what our running game could do with a healthy Vollmer, Gronk, and Mankins.

Great? Yes. As great as seeing the next 3 games with a secondary of Talib, Dennard, Gregory, McCourty (Arrington in the right spot)?? Every snap, every game these guys play together/gel together is a huge plus.

The team getting healthy right now is friggin awesome. As long as they don't shoot themselves in the foot by way of turnovers or inopportune stupid penalties or gross mental errors (the drops) or poor OL play, I like our chances a lot!

AWESOME News! Going into playoffs 100% is all we can ask for. Seeing Pats at full strength and runnin on all cylinders will be special. Talib & Nik is HUGE and Gronk with AHern will be a nitemare for opposing DC.

Do players who get put on these lists ever actually get officially checked? If 10 players are put on as questionable for some reason or another, are their injuries check by the league or is it just accepted at trust value?

15 players miraculously cured today...

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe

Correction: This is the complete report: all probable. Ninko and Talib removed.

Praise Jesus. It's a miracle...... :cool:

praising_God_..jpg

But those of us who understand, realize that this is classic BB mind games not only for the Texans, but for the NFL and their silly rules as well...

Exactly. This probably has NOTHING to do with the actual health of the players. It's just about sending a message to the team, and to the Texans, that it is playoff time and the level of intensity is being dialed up.

Let's not assume that this indicates that players will be able to play more or better than they have at the end of the season.

Our new Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach.
kander_miyagi_medium.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back