PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Healing waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kubiak: Your overconfidence is your weakness.

Belichick: Your faith in your team is yours!

Brady: It is useless to resist, my son...

Gronk: Your feeble skills are not match for the power of the Gronk Side. :p

Last edited:
Inb4 Health-gate.

any word on talib? We need him...

Heh

Love it when folks don't read a short thread where the answer to the question is posted at least TWICE, posts 1 & 3

I love dark humor. It's the best kind!

I believe this has been a Belichick approach a couple years.

Anyone "limited" in any way in practice on any day is "Questionable" on the official report during the regular season. Given that 20 were listed as "limited" there would be 20 listed as "Questionable" were this the regular season.

The Patriots tend to over-report during the regular season, and under-report during the play-offs, all within the vague rules of the NFL reporting guidelines. The approach to these designations is one of those things that seems to bother Belichick.

I do not like this one bit. Kubiak will prepare his team to face everybody. If Belichick had just left well enough alone, the Texans would have been shocked and chagrined when all 20 guys on the "Questionable" list played on Sunday.
The Patriots have completely lost the element of surprise. They're doomed, I tell you.

It would be nice if Edelman could just suck it up....SLACKAH!

I do not like this one bit. Kubiak will prepare his team to face everybody. If Belichick had just left well enough alone, the Texans would have been shocked and chagrined when all 20 guys on the "Questionable" list played on Sunday.
The Patriots have completely lost the element of surprise. They're doomed, I tell you.

A million voices cried out.....then silence. DOOMED!!

Foster's face...

wtf.gif

Last edited:
Vollmer healthy, ready to rumble

IMHO, this is huge. Vollmer was a monster the first half of the season, and then a shadow of that down the stretch. A healthy Vollmer vs. JJ Watt will be epic, and something Watt didn't really see the first time around.

Rodney and Tedy are supposedly suiting up for this one, too, if need be. No holding back.

That is absolutely amazing news!!!! Not a single questionable?!?!?

BB with a shocking new angle on how to deal with injury reports.

Vollmer healthy, ready to rumble

IMHO, this is huge. Vollmer was a monster the first half of the season, and then a shadow of that down the stretch. A healthy Vollmer vs. JJ Watt will be epic, and something Watt didn't really see the first time around.

Would be great if we could finally see what our running game could do with a healthy Vollmer, Gronk, and Mankins.

The funny side to this, is we have Houston to thank for the bye week :D.

On topic, ET is Patriots fan and he gave each one of those guys and "Ooouuch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing