PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heads Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

letekro

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Unless you want to read about Peter King "cleaning his bowels out" before a colonoscopy, skip this week's installment of MMQB. You have been warned.

Unless you want to read about Peter King "cleaning his bowels out" before a colonoscopy, skip this week's installment of MMQB. You have been warned.

I won't but how does one do that?

Thank you for this public service announcement. I recall King's previous stints as tour guide to the lower intestine, and I have no desire to repeat that literary experience.

If you havent' had one,you dont wanna know....trust me....although we should all get one every two or three years,colon cancer can sneak up on ya....

Actually would rather read that than ever listen to a football called by Fran Charles, Marshall Faulk, and Sterling Sharpe. Haven't had the pleasure yet to have a colonoscopy, but it has to be more enjoyable than listening to those three bozos.

BTW, your mistake was reading anything in King's 10th "Ten Things I Think I Know". I assume it was in there. It is all useless BS.

Maybe that phrase is how he refers to "writing" his column. It IS a bunch of ...

The day before my colonoscopy is commonly my worst of the year. (I have to have one every couple of years.) I have no interest in reading somebody else's experiences.

The colonoscopy itself isn't so bad, because it's under anesthesia -- EXCEPT AT A FEW BRAIN-DEAD HOSPITALS THAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.

One of those is a famous one -- Columbia Presbyterian in NYC.

It's not just the discomfort of lack of anesthesia -- the tension from the pain can lead to injury to the colon. It happened to me.

It's not just the discomfort of lack of anesthesia -- the tension from the pain can lead to injury to the colon. It happened to me.

I think I saw that happen on an episode of "Oz" once.

I thought this thread was going to be about the new coin toss rules.

The day before my colonoscopy is commonly my worst of the year. (I have to have one every couple of years.) I have no interest in reading somebody else's experiences.

The colonoscopy itself isn't so bad, because it's under anesthesia -- EXCEPT AT A FEW BRAIN-DEAD HOSPITALS THAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.

One of those is a famous one -- Columbia Presbyterian in NYC.

This is the worst thread in the history of PatsFans.com

This topic is hotter than anything in the Ladie's Lounge, meow.

Might have to change that thread title to, "Bottom's Up".

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes