PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heads up for those on waitlist: Lots of tix for Cincy & Jets games

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats how many tickets are on the ticket exchange for the game this weekend.. What a joke.. Gillette has become a bunch of pink hat fans..

I can see if it's -10 degrees out.. But it's going to be mid 60s and sunny that day.

Man up
I'll be there so it's good for me got my tickets for a very good price. I could care less about getting up the next morning.

Pat fans protesting after Dilfer blew the top off the NFL's secret. lol

Funny guy !! #1 Pats fans . If its not sunny 1:00 games he can't go

2600+ now. Bailing left and right! I am getting another pair for my buddy who wants to go since i can get 4 per game

For perspective, here is a current listing of the number of tickets available on Ticket exchanges (from season ticket holders) around the league.

802 --- Vikings at Packers
2,728 -- Bears at Panthers
2,170 -- Browns at Titans
2,064 -- Rams at Eagles
1,802 -- Falcons at Giants
4,588 -- Buccaneers at Saints
2,414 -- Texans at Cowboys
3,823 -- Bills at Lions
1,738 -- Ravens at Colts
1,053 -- Steelers at Jaguars
1,161 -- Cardinals at Broncos
5,668 -- Chiefs at Niners
4,837 -- Jets at Chargers
4,226 -- Seattle at Washington

Considering this is a night game and the results of the most recent game, the number of tickets available is not out of line at all. For various reasons there are a number of tickets available at every stadium, every week. To imply that there are (or should be) no tickets available the week before an NFL game is simply not factually true.

TICKETCRYGATE!!!!

Hey Tunes...you know Ima-gone?

Wonder how many of those will go un sold. I will see when I get in how many empty seats...

I'm sitting in two seats then...bring my blow up doll GF too...

One of the pats biggest rivals (jets) and there are that many tix available. Crazy IMO. I guess it's all of those that don't want to be up that late on a weekday. But for those like me and you...it helps us out :)

I wonder if we were playing Denver on thursday night there would be tix...probably not just becasue of the whole manning thing

We don't have season tickets but are on the waiting list.

We've never had a problem getting tickets for any game. There are always tickets available.

Thanks to the pink hats.

The amount available is at 2808 right now.

Didn't know it was sunny at 8:30pm. Also, and more importantly, night games aren't the greatest if you have to go to work the next morning. Or have small kids. Or both.

Absolutely. I'm going to the night games because those were the seats I could get, besides I'm ******ed, or is it retired? I get confused.

Lots of seats available for Bengals

FYI Patriot nation, many seats to be had. just picked up a couple in 224!

It's easy to see why so many seats are available...i wouldn't pay money to see this team right now.

Wish I was in boston still. Wouldve loved to go see this game.

StubHub has 1700 available ... $75 in nosebleed and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back