PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heads up for those on waitlist: Lots of tix for Cincy & Jets games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bunch of pink hats that can't be bothered with that whole deal of going to Gillette for a night game now because the Pats aren't beating teams 35-10.

That's fine.....a few more games like this and many homers will disappear too

Just a bunch of pink hats that can't be bothered with that whole deal of going to Gillette for a night game now because the Pats aren't beating teams 35-10.

You mean people that spend thousands of dollars a year to go to games cannot make a night game because, you know, they work.

I love going to games, but the reality of life is a harsh mistress. Work and kids can really bite into ones ability to enjoy a football game in person.

I love going to games, but the reality of life is a harsh mistress. Work and kids can really bite into ones ability to enjoy a football game in person.

Yep. I am still young 25 so no family for me. So i am getting them in while i can!

This old hound will be there too....nothing better than being a die hard, hardcore screaming against all odds....the best years I've ever spent as a seasons ticket holder were the ones we were overmatched almost every game...because we were NEVER overmatched in the stands. Now get up right now in whatever room or library or coffee shop you're in and scream at the top of your lungs..

PAY-TREE-UTTS!!!!!!!

This old hound will be there too....nothing better than being a die hard, hardcore screaming against all odds....the best years I've ever spent as a seasons ticket holder were the ones we were overmatched almost every game...because we were NEVER overmatched in the stands. Now get up right now in whatever room or library or coffee shop you're in and scream at the top of your lungs..

PAY-TREE-UTTS!!!!!!!

This team could go 0-16 and I would still go to almost every home game. Screw the pink hats.

we're the only fans in the NFL that not only root in a stadium that doesn't hold sound, but the owner tries to create MORE dead air by taking out seats and putting in martini bars!

we're the only fans in the NFL that not only root in a stadium that doesn't hold sound, but the owner tries to create MORE dead air by taking out seats and putting in martini bars!
I really wish they would enclose the open ends with seats. Get that place rocking!

I agree also connect the top deck so there are seats 360 degrees around the stadium. It would be much louder if we did that.
Add that to the list of items that are not on Krafts to do list.

Isnt he pushing for an expansion to Patriot Place.

He's
Add that to the list of items that are not on Krafts to do list.

Isnt he pushing for an expansion to Patriot Place.
He's always up to something wouldn't surprise me if he was planing to expand patriot place. It's all about the money and Kraft has a lot of it.

They should put 5o industrial fog horns at each end of the field. When the opposition gets in the red zone, unleash the fog! Every other stadium has its home advantage,time to make ours the same.

They should put 5o industrial fog horns at each end of the field. When the opposition gets in the red zone, unleash the fog! Every other stadium has its home advantage,time to make ours the same.
I absolutely love the fog horn at Gillette when it goes off.

Wished it was louder and more often. But i seem to be in the minority

2,856 Embarassing Reasons

thats how many tickets are on the ticket exchange for the game this weekend.. What a joke.. Gillette has become a bunch of pink hat fans..

I can see if it's -10 degrees out.. But it's going to be mid 60s and sunny that day.

Man up

Are you kidding me, i work for an airline....i should fly up there and go...:). Its usually been hard for me to get tix

Didn't know it was sunny at 8:30pm. Also, and more importantly, night games aren't the greatest if you have to go to work the next morning. Or have small kids. Or both.

Good. I hope the pink hats stay home. Hopefully those tickets can go to people who actually get loud and try to disrupt the opposing o. I will be there screaming my face off.

Pretty soon krafty bob is going to have the embarrassment of having his teams' games blacked out...because if u think the Pats will sell out every game next year if they finish 8-8, 9-7 (if someone thinks they're better than that I have some Florida swampland to sell ya). This team has the look of 99 second half when they couldn't protect bledsoe. A 9-7/8-8 finish will have about 10-15% nonrenewal season tickets and krafty will jave to work awfully hard to get those tix sold...maybe he'll have to resort to having rhe local broadcaster bail him like nbc did years ago when the pats had decent teams...GO PATS...oh and krafty, spend some of Jonathan's inheritance on players that can play football

I'd be happy for any one of you chip in for an all expenses paid, first class flight to Boston, high end hotel suite and box tickets with the Krafts for SNF against the Bengals. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back