PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Headline: School kids dissappointed when Patriots don't show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty lame.

I hope they make it up to them in some way.

To quote Deion Sanders in another context: " What a shebacle".

hahahaha...that's hilarious.

I like the part about the principal being the celebrity coach.

edit ps

and those comments are awesome.

but seriously, this was pretty cool ---

A retired teacher and who is involved with the Boys & Girls Club explained this story in detail.
Someone from the Packer organization called this guy at the Boys &
Girls Club and told them to bring 75 kids from the Boys and Girls Club
to the new bowling alley in Howard and they would get soda, pizza and
free bowling. They got a second call upping the amount of kids to
100. When they all got there, there were about 15 Packers players
there to visit and bowl with them. When they were done, all the kids
were each given $100 to go to Shopko for Christmas shopping,
accompanied by the Packer players.. And it was all funded by Aaron Rodgers.
There was no publicity, no television cameras.

Last edited:
Damn if it's as they say that they thought they were getting members of the Patriots (more than an intern) that's embarrassing. I hope they make it up somehow.

hey, mr scott --- whatcha gonna do?
whatcha gonna do -- make our dreams come true!!

Patriots dissing school kids, Celtics GM waving towels, Bruins biting Flyers, etc...blah blah blah.

It's still open season on us, and it's probably not going away until all four teams go through another 16 seasons of mediocrity.

What's hilarious about the story is reading the comments below....tons of Squealer fans spouting off about how classy the Patriots are....Only one Ben Rapistberger comment in reply that I saw....probably best that way since it would be like hitting a "T-ball" to send that back at the Squealer fans.

As for the kids.....the heck with them....what are they going to do? Become Jester fans and condemn themselves to a life of abject misery....the setup would be perfect for the Gangrene board when they start asking how they become a Jester fan in a future thread....they would be born in disapointment and weaned on whining.....perfect Jester fans...

The true Patriot fans among them will just suck it up and move on.

Here is betting that Kraft makes good on it though.....just to save the little bastids who would go to the dark side from a miserable future sporting life.

Last edited:
As for the kids.....the heck with them....

I don't know the real story but stiffing a bunch of kids is pretty lame. If the truth even somewhat resembles the way this story is playing it it's pretty douchey. Being a fan doesn't mean blind worship.

Appears to be a communication issue. I hope the Pats make it up to the kids.

Last edited:
So O'Brien showed up and they were disappointed to get only an intern? How do you think the fans feel?:D

Those kids and their teacher are invited to a home pre season game as guests of the Krafts in one of the owner's boxes.

Those comments are pure gold.

Cue the Big Ben rapping comments...

I didn't know Big Ben was a rapper.

Saty classy New Englanders! You deserve it!

All right man, I'll "saty" classy. BTW that reminded me, I was wondering if I could saty over at your place this weekend, my brother got a saty of execution from the Governor and I need to saty with him until he can hitch a ride...

You know, they could probably do this story in their next issue, after they just spent all that time on their current Ben hatchet job.
You guys didn't know the Pats forced Big Ben to rape... errr I mean rap that chick?

TUCK RULE!! The Pats are frauds....
Wow... This is what, 9 years later?

Actually, five Super Bowl appearances. Did you forget about the ass-kicking the Bears gave them in SB XX? You're probably one of those "fans" that hopped on the wagon once Brady came along. Really know your teams history don't ya?
Actually, 6 Super Bowl appearances. XX, XXXI, XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, TheRomanNumeralThatShalNotBeNamed. But I don't blame the guy, he probably can't count to 6.

It should be seized as evidence in the upcoming class action suit against the Patsies by the Jets fans.
To start a class action lawsuit you need class, Jets fans don't qualify.

LetTheHateFlowThroughYou.gif

Yeah, it was the Patriots fault that the school didn't know what the actual terms were and built it up to their kids as something they shouldn't have. I can completely see the Patriots culpability on that one...

And I'm sure that when the Pats bail these idiots running the school out PFT will post a just as prominent story about it.

sounds overblown, but it would have been nice if the article had included a copy of the relevant part of the announcement so we could see what was actually promised. i tend to think that this might have been the parents and/or teachers exaggerating what was going to occur. still, the pats probably ought to send the kids something to try to make it up.

To quote Deion Sanders in another context: " What a shebacle".

Too funny Stanford. Scotty Pippen would say people are getting " dramastic"

How about that Andrew Luck?

Funny how Steelers fans are STILL talking about how "classless" the Patriots are despite their current QB's current rapist ways. They really do have an unhealthy hatred of the Pats. Any comment section under an article is always like 90% Steeler fans ranting & raving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down