PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heading to training camp from Canada - Anyone know the latest, most solid schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I'd like to be reasonably sure we'll get to see some action before heading southward to NYC. Is there anywhere posted a recent, relatively trustworthy schedule of public sessions?

Re: Heading to training camp from Canada - Anyone know the latest, most solid schedul

double sessions for the first week I believe 945 and 345 but I would check the pats site for more accurate info...Starting July 30th

my commute is a little easier I am 5 min away in foxboro;)

Re: Heading to training camp from Canada - Anyone know the latest, most solid schedul

I'd like to be reasonably sure we'll get to see some action before heading southward to NYC. Is there anywhere posted a recent, relatively trustworthy schedule of public sessions?

There's only one official one, and it hasn't been changed since it was posted a week or two ago...

Ok, it took a bunch of hunting around, but I found them. Reposting for anyone else interested.

July 30: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
July 31: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 1: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 2: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 3: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 4: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 5: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm

Ok, it took a bunch of hunting around, but I found them. Reposting for anyone else interested.

July 30: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
July 31: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 1: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 2: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 3: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 4: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
August 5: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm

Not to be an ass, but that schedule is on the home page of Patriots.com, the official website of the New England Patriots. It was also widely reported on this forum and in the usual places (Reiss, etc.) two weeks ago. So I'm not sure where you "hunted," but, it probably shouldn't have taken that long. ;)

Last edited:

Not to be an ass, but that schedule is on the home page of Patriots.com, the official website of the New England Patriots. It was also widely reported on this forum and in the usual places (Reiss, etc.) two weeks ago. So I'm not sure where you "hunted," but, it probably shouldn't have taken that long. ;)

I've just gotten back here and didn't spot anything at a glance. Considering the umpteen posts on mundane issues, I thought it would be relatively inoffensive to ask... :(

I've just gotten back here and didn't spot anything at a glance. Considering the umpteen posts on mundane issues, I thought it would be relatively inoffensive to ask... :(

Vacations during this thrilling point in the year are not allowed. :banned:

Vacations during this thrilling point in the year are not allowed. :banned:

Ahaha! I wish I was on vacation. Just finished a film shoot/post production, came out of my cave assuming it was football season and WTF!! It's only July?

For real, it would be neat to finally meet some of you guys for real. WOuld make bickering a little more fun... ;)

From what I've seen, there is a Revolution match on Saturday, the 8th, so I assume that means that there will only be a morning practice session, if anything.

JSn, I like your passion.
I'm a Toronto boy and would like to meet you for a game somewhere in the city this fall. There ain't that many of us diehards in TO.
Respects,

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes