Welcome to PatsFans.com

Head of Minutemen involved in Home Invasion and Murder...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jun 14, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Will not beg the issue and say there seems to be some type of trend here, and some might even say there is some self fulfilling prophecy, but the head of the minutemen, a woman, Shawna Ford has been charged with home invasion and murder... somehow killing a 9 year old daughter will not resonate well, just about anywhere... now she may be linked to other home invasions in other states..

HeraldNet: Murder suspect Shawna Forde feared for border security

2. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

This alleged far right killer has quite a history... she may be implicated in a whole bunch of stuff...

Accused Far-Right Killer Has Bizarre, Troubled Past | TPMMuckraker

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +372 / 3 / -15

This lady is a certified psycho for sure. But hopefully you're not attempting to draw a correlation between Americans who desire super-tight security at our Mexican border with unstable minds. The majority of Americans want our borders tightened dramatically....you do know this, don't you Darryl?

The United States does not have a sign saying "The door is open, c'mon in anytime and stay as long as you like"...let us pray we never do.
  4. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

Hey, Darryl, how are the neo-nazi boards going? You look there enough.
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

It doesn't??
    :confused:

I coulda sworn....
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +372 / 3 / -15

Well...ok, it kinda does have one. But it says you have to check in with the host upon entering. :D
  7. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Yea I check there daily to keep one step ahead of the staunch right wingers.. find the threads posted there eeringly similar to some of the ones posted here.. as well as the content..
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

You are kidding me....right?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-Statue of Liberty
  10. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Are you really comparing patsfans posts to those on nazi sites?
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

There are amazing parallels between righties post in political forum and stormfront.. there is similar language, begging of issues, hatred of all things Obama and hatred of anything darker than pure white.
  12. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

baseless garbage from a mindless boob........just like gore's hypocrisy is the lefties idea that if they say someone else is a racist, that it means that they themselves are not.......but they are....including you
  13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Personal attacks are not supposed to happen here.. but you seem to be an exception. Read stormfront and you will get my drift, btw I agreed Gore was a hypocrite..
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  14. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Like your claim wasn't a personal attack? That's right up there with your calling someone racist last month. Don't whine about someone calling you a boob because you call someone worse every week :rolleyes:
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Sounds as though a nerve has been struck, btw is whine your favorite word??? You obviously do not have a clue about racism and the subtleties associated with it.. time to move have a nice evening, some things are more important..
  16. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

17. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

When the word fits, I use it. It fit.

Right I've never lived in racism, never seen or heard the subtleties of white on black/white on hispanic/white on asian/black on asian/black on hispanic/hispanic on asian racism. I've never experienced quotas for or against me. I've never experienced people acting out of racism in their actions, words, emotions. I've never been taught that I have to act, sound, think a certain way as to not offend anyone

Right, I never experienced any of that...it's not like I haven't LIVED IT. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

What most "Right wingers" don't get, and probably never will...is that the FAR right fringe...the murderers, the bombers, etc are NOT representative of their philosophy. BUT by their extreme actions, they speak the loudest...... especially when the talking heads etc dont condem them immediatly.

Instead they attempt to shift the blame to the left, to whip up more of a frenzy by chumming the airwaves with the word 'liberal'.

Then you have some IDIOTS who believe that a nazi who walked into the holocaust museum and shot two black guards, and killed one...is a LEFTY. When you can plainly read his musings on his website.....

Right wingers really need to distance themselves from the likes of these people, instead of calling them 'liberal'. Only dumb people are stupid enough to believe that. If you keep doing that, your will be left with only dumb followers in your party. The activist fringe is EXACTLY like the Taliban is to Muslims....a fringe froup.

do I believe all right wingers want to murder abortion doctors, shoot imagrants families, and kill security guards? HELL NO.

but as long as you throw blame elsewhere, and blame the people responsible....you, RIGHT WINGERS will be associated with them, its just a fact.

Call Rush Limbaugh.....or whoever is running your party....Tell him to distance himself from these animals.
  19. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

its no more a personal attack than your equating some of those here to racists..........your little backhanded barbs at others are every bit the personal attack as anyone elses......others just don't try to dress up their attack as some kind of quasi-intellectual quip.........everyone sees through your garbage
  20. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

just like you lefties will be associated with NAMBLA, pedophile priests, eco-terrorists, and charlie manson........or is that marilyn manson