Welcome to PatsFans.com

"(He/She) will fight for working families."

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Tunescribe, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,078 / 6 / -24

#61 Jersey

If I never hear that phrase again the rest of my life it will be too soon. "Will fight for working families" is the same empty rhetoric as "supports family values" from years ago. Does this stuff really mean anything to people?

So sick of the Warren-Brown ads. Tonight in the car I heard a radio spot with freaking Matt Damon shilling for Elizabeth Warren. And the Brown television commercials have been going nonstop for days!

So glad it'll all be over tomorrow, and we won't be hearing from these clowns for another four years.
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,025 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

I'm ready to puke and have been for many days.

Obama says here's my plan ... like where was your plan a few years ago.
    romney's had about 100 plans ... so many that people just remember what they like from each and everyone now has their own idea of his plan ... the million plan man.

I especially love the tax the rich their fair share ... you know the people funding these elections ... like that's really going to happen. :rofl:

Just saw an Obama commercial on the SciFi channel. he talks about his accomplishments the last 4 years and his idea going forward - says he is proud to be my President. I'm like ... you dumb ass you should have been running this commercial for the last 3 months instead of acting like a spoiled brat. If he stuck with that theme romney would be getting 40% tomorrow ... if that.
  3. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,078 / 6 / -24

#61 Jersey

What I don't get is if someone "fights for working families," or "fights for women's equality," exactly WHO are they fighting? Fellow pols working against families and women? How did THEY get elected?

I guess disadvantaged men and families on disability aren't American enough to be "fought" for.
  4. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -1

This nails it right here. Whoever wins the election has already been bought by the "1%". No way does Romney or Obama do anything that hurts the rich.
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,025 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

I wonder what made them decide to start the fight now. :confused3:

Or did we build it all on our own all along ... :idea2: