PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Haynesworth vs. Pepper altercation on sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing this team can do right now is deactivate Haynesworth and Ocho. They bring nothing to this team. Didn't he do that to Terry Glenn?

Well they cut Haynesworth, so that should make you a bit happier today.

Brady and Belichick disagree with your assessment of Ochocinco.

The best thing this team can do right now is deactivate Haynesworth and Ocho. They bring nothing to this team. Didn't he do that to Terry Glenn?

Last edited:

Well, they say they disagree. BB also said the reason Haynesworth didn't play much the second half was rotational, when it clearly wasn't.

I think if Price got healthy and started lighting it up Ocho would be gone.

Well they cut Haynesworth, so that should make you a bit happier today.

It has nothing to do with my happiness. I just felt that neither player was doing much to help the team. I never liked the Haynesworth move. I had some hope for Ocho. Maybe Ocho might work out eventually.

BB siding with Pepper and getting rid of that asswipe, Haynesworth is a good thing. I also expect Ellis to have his one good game of the season this Sunday. Unfortunately, I expet sh*t from Ocho. I suspect BB was yelling at O'Brien because he is too stupid to run the ball more in order to loosen up the man coverage. I've seen BB yell at his coaches in the past - plenty. Pretty sure the last time i saw it, Mangini was "demoted." Maybe O'Brien will be gone in the off-season and Charlie Weiss can come back? Pretty please.

They are lying, just like BB saying Haynesworth did not play in the fouth qtr because of the rotation. Yah, right.....

Don't get me started on the Woodhead stuff. He was pissing me off yesterday. :mad: He is being used TOO MUCH!! WTH did they draft Riddley and Vereen for?

What .... they aren't using Woodhead enough! Sure I'll agree that 3rd and one was not the right call with Woodhead in that situation, but it was Woodhead that ignited the comeback against Dallas ( 2 clutch catches for 22 yards). He did well Sunday when they gave him the ball.

what has vereen shown that he should play more than woodhead?? woodhead put up 1000yards from scrimmage last year(500passing, 500rushing)

besides kevin faulk, I trust Woodhead as our 3rd down RB

now, more power running with Ridley/BJGE I would agree with

Actually, I don't recall seeing Vereen in there AT all....Has he gotten any reps to show anything? I think obviously he needs more work with the playbook....which Woodhead knows forwards and back, I would love to see more Ridley just because of his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield....err...wait a minute...BOB would have to run that kind of play (rather than the QB draw to Woodhead or Faulk out of the shotgun ad nauseum) for Ridley to get much chance to do anything there ;)

This team needs a few more Pepper Johnson's coaching the defense.

What .... they aren't using Woodhead enough! Sure I'll agree that 3rd and one was not the right call with Woodhead in that situation, but it was Woodhead that ignited the comeback against Dallas ( 2 clutch catches for 22 yards). He did well Sunday when they gave him the ball.
BenJarvus Green-Ellis is the best RB on the Patriots. The Patriots didn't use him nearly enough on the weekend nor against the Steelers. It's either Brady or BOB's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes