PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Haynesworth OUT vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? Can't believe he hasn't had 60 sacks already this year and how dare he get hurt

Haha! I meant the nail in the coffin for us losing. It's not his fault if he's hurt I just think with him out Run DMC will run all over us.

I know right? Can't believe he hasn't had 60 sacks already this year and how dare he get hurt

be happy with half a sack-- you must be kidding!~! go and massage fat Albert
get him game ready!!

Haha! I meant the nail in the coffin for us losing. It's not his fault if he's hurt I just think with him out Run DMC will run all over us.

It cetainly isnt good news.:(

I hope the other Run DMC doesn't smoke us, but I have a feeling this one is gonna be ugly. :bricks:

You guys are giving up before the gem has even started. As long as we have Tom Terrific taking snaps, we have a chance. One player does not make our team. Besides, we have Warren to help with the run at least, it could be worse.

BB will do his best to take run DMC out of the game, I doubt they do that but we do have the best offense in the league.

You guys are giving up before the gem has even started. As long as we have Tom Terrific taking snaps, we have a chance. One player does not make our team. Besides, we have Warren to help with the run at least, it could be worse.

BB will do his best to take run DMC out of the game, I doubt they do that but we do have the best offense in the league.

one player does make this team-- no dou bt about that

one player does make this team-- no dou bt about that

please excuse your nonsense.

One player does not make this team. If we are relying on one person this much, especially one named Albert Haynesworth, then you makeshift fans need to hang the season up now.

How long have you people been Patriot fans? Geez

One player does not make this team. If we are relying on one person this much, especially one named Albert Haynesworth, then you makeshift fans need to hang the season up now.

One player does not make up the Patriots. However there one player that makes up a certain team...Peyton Manning.

One player does not make up the Patriots. However there one player that makes up a certain team...Peyton Manning.

Rumor is al Davis sent over some Tacos over to Tom Brady room. He should have serious case of the runs by tommorrow. Not going to be pretty.

I concur...what a bunch of spoiled, front running, crybaby, biatches. Every year people whine about not picking up some big name free agents...well now you get 2 and all I hear is how they need to be jettisoned.

OMFG the Pats lost a game!!!! We haven't won a superbowl this decade...BB has lost it...we don't draft well. Give it a friggin' rest.

BB should post a losing season just to flush some of these bandwagon turds.

Every week, every season the Pats are in contention and still it's not enough. Appreciate being a fan of the best run profesional sports team in America and enjoy the ride for Christ's sake. We're only 3 games into the season. Most teams aren't close to what they will be by the end of the season. You all should know that.

Everyone is such a kool-aid drinker on this board.The simple fact of the matter is that this defense has stunked big time through 3 games.You wanna see some hope that they can turn it around this week.BB hasnt won a playoffs game in awhile as well.Unless this defense starts showing some improvements then this team will meet its same fate like the last 2 years!

Maybe this will help us, Raiders will be inclined to run the ball more, giving the pats 3rd and 2s when they should be just throwing all day, giving the D a chance to stop.

Our D is better at stopping 3rd and 2/1 than 3rd and long anyway :D

Wishful thinking, here comes run DMC.....

The LBs are definetly gonna have to take good cuts in stopping Mcfadden.

BB should post a losing season just to flush some of these bandwagon turds.

I don't think BB or Bob Kraft would agree w this statement or any rational minded patriot for that matter. I know I don't.

Bandwagon fans=Capital, the more the merrier so I'd learn to deal w them. Post a losing season to get rid of fans, now that's just ridiculous.

Go Pats!!!

Last edited:
Guys, we have Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, and they have Hue Jackson and Jason Campbell. Obviously that's not a guaranteed win by a long shot, but I'm going to feel pretty decent about our chances no matter who else is hurt. Some of you are acting like we've already lost.

He might throw for 500 again, he might have to. Also, 2 of Oakland's starting defensive backs are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes