PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Haynesworth Did NOT Make The Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dufflebagz

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Per Ian Rapoport on twitter.

Well......I don't know what to say about this other than I'm disappointed.

Last edited:
Sucks..but this means he should deff be back by the jets game when it will matter most

They didnt have Cheeseburgers or Donuts on the flight menu of the team's plane :bricks:

When passing route 1 last week I saw some new construction on 495..."The Albert Haynesworth Rest Area".

Sucks..but this means he should deff be back by the jets game when it will matter most

Disagee with this, the jets are your biggest rival for sure and a divisional game. but if the Pats can win this one they are in serious trouble, and the raiders arguably look better than the jets right now.

Last edited:
In any case, Haynesworth needs to get his ass in gear.

That just means this defensive line will get shredded some more.Just great!

what a Dissapointment Oco and Hainsworth have been- maybe they should think about retiring-

Last edited:
Per Ian Rapoport on twitter.

Well......I don't know what to say about this other than I'm disappointed.

I didn't think they would let him make that long trip across the country when he has a bad back. That why Gerard Warren was signed to give much needed depth on Dline.

what a Dissapointment Oco and Hainsworth have been- maybe they should think about retiring-

I think the Sleeping Giant just went back into hibernation for the winter.

No need to rush him I guess. In the end we just gotta hope the team is healthy for the playoffs.

I am going over there and Bltch slapping him right now.:D

No need to rush him I guess. In the end we just gotta hope the team is healthy for the playoffs.

jim-mora.jpg+%2528JPEG+Image%252C+285x200+pixels%2529.jpg

Yeah some people shouldn't be allowed to post on here....

The game against oakland doesn't count? You know they are in the AFC right? We could lose out on a division championship or a wild card berth based on AFC record.

The game against oakland doesn't count? You know they are in the AFC right? We could lose out on a division championship or a wild card berth based on AFC record.

Did i say that it doesn't count? Game vs the Jets is going to be much more difficult. They don't need Haynesworth to beat the raiders

best rushing attack in nfl through three weeks...a run defense that gives up chunks upon chunks of yardage...a journeyman, sh#tty quarterback....a defense that makes chad henne look like dan marino circa 1984....i think the pats better win tomorrow before people on here start talking about playoffs....think about it, a loss tomorrow and they already have two afc losses and are at 2-2. People in here think a win is a given tomorrow, judging by the prediction thread...if oakland runs, runs, runs tomorrow and Campbell makes the throws that will certainly be wide open against this absolutely f#cking pathetic pass defense i see no reason to think the Patriots will win UNLESS they score touchdowns on almost every possession...i still say oakland by a fg....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes