PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Having a hard time to get on the board??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just curious if others have had a default page (some seerver default page...) come up from your bookmark??? It also says that maybe it's not configured..but I had to go through a link to the message board. Just wondered if others have had this problem.

Just curious if others have had a default page (some seerver default page...) come up from your bookmark??? It also says that maybe it's not configured..but I had to go through a link to the message board. Just wondered if others have had this problem.

Me. I always go through my bookmark but it didn't work until I put in www. What's that about? Does it have anything to do with using a Mac?:confused:

I just got on from my bookmark with no issues. I am on my pc not my mac.

I can get on the site fine.

Hence this craptastic post.:singing:

I can get on the site fine.

Hence this craptastic post.:singing:
Good for you...doesn't help me any..but that's OK..still doesn't answer the question of why when I am on here in the forum and go to HOME PAGE that this same server default not configured page appears...Maybe there's a PC type person that can answer it..

Last edited:

Delete your current bookmark and try setting it again but make sure you have the address as www.patsfans.com

That worked for me.

Delete your current bookmark and try setting it again but make sure you have the address as www.patsfans.com

That worked for me.
Thanks..I used yours and it went to default server deal that I experienced before...It's odd I CAN get on..but I go to home page and this appears again..instead of the REAL home page...odd...

Have you tried deleting cookies? Sometimes that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes