PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Having 2 punters go I.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
that's unbelievable. Hopefully the new guy
eats his wheaties Unfortunately, that satirical post back in June has come true -- we're punterless!

my guess is the new guy will be Danny Baugher. Do you think matt cassell will hold?

I'm on the Brooks Barnard bandwagon - he was literally a one-game wonder (if than can be said about a punter) against the Fins in the "snow-works" game.

I'd rather lose two punters to on-field injuries than have one punter cut himself with an axe during a motivational speech...

I'm just impressed with the hard hitting style Seeley gets out of his punters, none of this run to the sideline stuff, the rest of the team has to bust buns to get down on coverage before the Pats' punters. Rock On ! :rocker:

:D

The fact that we now have 13 on IR is a joke same thing every year what is up and yes two punters ??? Good thing Walter went down he was really starting to hurt us anyone else can kick better.

This is ridiculous.

I'm not concerned about the punting.... The holding is what scares the hell out of me. We ought to keep Walter on the roster just to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes