PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Haven't seen anything on Revis hammy so that's a good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen anything? He was down for a bit on the field for a while...went to locker room but finished game. Just wondering if anyone has read anything about it.

We don't need him next week. But i REALLY want to see him light up the jets and take one to the house :)

I thought he looked pretty timid. Not cutting sharply after he returned but the fact he returned hopefully is a good sign.

Honestly we won't really know until the practice report comes out and even then we won't know until the game status come out.

I thought he looked pretty timid. Not cutting sharply after he returned but the fact he returned hopefully is a good sign.

I kind of chalked that up more to "We're up big i'm not gonna ball out and risk aggravating it more" and even then Revis only gave up 1 completion for 10 yards on the drive he came back. Then on the next Cinci drive Arrington forced the fumble and then the drive after that was the Jason Campbell garbage time drive.

So really no reason for Revis to do anything other than play it safe.

But he said the injury was minor. He'll probably be limited in practice this week and some people will freak out.

But he said the injury was minor. He'll probably be limited in practice this week and some people will freak out.

I would freak out if it was Denver week or Chicago week...but not jills week

well, I didn't really get a good luck but from what I saw, no, no tattoo of Mark Sanchez on Revis' leg...so I guess we lucked out...

He's gonna drawn some really tough WR's this year. Brandon Marshall, Megatron, Demaryius Thomas, etc.

We need Revis as much as anyone else on defense.

With all due respect to the other guys, we need Revis more than anyone else on defense.

We all saw what finally using Revis properly did for that unit as a whole. No one else has the same type of impact that he does.

He's gonna drawn some really tough WR's this year. Brandon Marshall, Megatron, Demaryius Thomas, etc.

We deff need him and now with Browner back this CB depth is awesome. Dennard back out there now as well which is good.

But if he is going to miss a game...i wouldn't mind him missing the bills game. But he came back so it doesn't appear to be serious. If he pulled it ect he wouldn't have came back in

Revis on shut down duty made our defense look highly, highly competitive.

I'll be really confident about the play offs if that defense makes it healthy to the end.
Revis put the whole defense in a position to punk Cincinnati. All those penalties, all those free first downs, all those free yards, and they still couldn't do anything. That's prime time football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back