OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Where are you on the Sudfeld bus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In his sleep? Sure. At other moments.... buzz kill.

PS, is this Linda?

belichick.jpg

Most of it is.

Perhaps Studfeld a.k.a. Gronk Lite could "pump himself up" this way? CBA restrictions? No.

Suds looks a lot tougher to cover and tackle than jerkoff did. Has better hands too so far

Easy. Pick the pom poms back up after a true sample. Like maybe an actual game.

Like I said....."looks" not is.

Just so we are clear. You are able to determine that Sudfelt has better hands than Aaron Hernandez after 2 preseason games? I realize you said 'so far' but with a sample so small that comment seems ridiculous.

Remove the emotion. Chad Jackson looked good in training camp too.

Just so we are clear. You are able to determine that Sudfelt has better hands than Aaron Hernandez after 2 preseason games? I realize you said 'so far' but with a sample so small that comment seems ridiculous.

Remove the emotion. Chad Jackson looked good in training camp too.

You undersatnd what the words "so far" mean. If you dont I will explain the context of what I wrote.

Actually, I will tell you why I have a feeling he will end up having better hands than AH. However, if I am going to tell you this, you must first tell us all why or how Tim Teblow could be a mentor for this football team. And why TT should be a mentor? And how long you have been following this team.

I think he will be serviceable ... not a star but good enough to produce and still be a low cap hit in the future. I think production at what cap hit is very important to Belichick's system. He has to gamble on some players to produce above their salary for his system to be successful.

I think he will be serviceable ... not a star but good enough to produce and still be a low cap hit in the future. I think production at what cap hit is very important to Belichick's system. He has to gamble on some players to produce above their salary for his system to be successful.

I couldn't agree more. Nice to see a thoughtful, realistic, non Kool-Aid drinking analogy (see above) :cool:

I'm on the bus. I had a major panic moment when he had trouble getting up after the TD. For him to do that to me when I didn't even know who he was 6 months ago, well, that's a pretty major impression, I'd say.

I also shared your panic when he didn't get up. I really, really, really hope this kid can stay healthy. Because I think he will be something special. Aaron?......Aaron who?

Nope. I'm finding another bus...

So I can be the driver of the second Sudfeld bus! This first one's gettin kinda crowded.

Before I get on the bus he has to absolutely promise that he's not going to murder anyone.

Nope. I'm finding another bus...
So I can be the driver of the second Sudfeld bus! This first one's gettin kinda crowded.

OK, this is full of win. :D

Before I get on the bus he has to absolutely promise that he's not going to murder anyone.

Not setting the bar too high,huh??

In 6 years at Nevada, he got his BA and an MBA and he traveled around the world helping to build hospitals in third world nations....

Patriots' free agent signee Zach Sudfeld has international outlook | Sports - Patriots | providencejournal.com | The Providence Journa - The Providence Journal

>>>>As if that was not enough, there is the fact that Sudfeld already has traveled around the world, from Asia to Europe and elsewhere, not as a tourist to enjoy himself, but to build hospitals in impoverished areas to help the needy. <<<<<<

That focus he had on that one catch from Mallet should be studied by potential wr/te young and old.

Is it too early to dub him "Baby Gronk"?

I like what I see so far. Not yet sold he can be a starter. Definitely looks to be a steal as an UDFA no matter what his ceiling is.

I'd already christened Studfeld as "Gronk Lite" Apropos.

Watching him in training camp and these two games it struck me that he looked like a converted basketball player - the height and build (those are skinny arms for a tight end) obviously, but also the hands, coordination and overall athleticism. This article confirms that suspicion and tells more of his story: http://www.rgj.com/article/20121028...-off-Zach-Sudfeld-sixth-season?nclick_check=1

Basketball players have been turned into some great receiving tight ends, but usually only if their names begin with a certain letter (Gonzalez, Gates, Graham), so I'll be boarding the Zach Gudfeld bus.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back