OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Where are you on the Sudfeld bus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might have wet my pants when he caught that 2pt conversion. Now we have two 6'7 TE that can block and catch? And two 6'3 outside receivers that can run routes and stretch the field? And two slot guys that can also stretch the field? And a running game that can also catch? And two healthy probowl tackles? And an aggressive D?

Holy ****e batman. This is gonna be a fun season.

Hernandez Who? :confused:

I think it's funny how so very many national NFL analysts were declaring without hesitation as recently as less than two weeks ago that the Patriots were virtually doomed at TE, and that ever since the day AH was released the team had no choice but to turn to a certain former Heisman Trophy winning QB and count on him to be there starting TE. It's just another example that it is virtually impossible to be a so-called expert or insider on all 32 teams.

Personally I wasn't the least bit surprised with last night's game simply based on everything we have heard and read on an almost daily basis about Sudfeld starting with all the OTAs, and then with each one of the training camp reports.

If he had made that catch in a Super Bowl it would be a highlight for the next twenty years.
Just when you think BB has lost his mind, its you who has lost your faith.

It doesn't matter if they win the SB or not I'm just proud to be a fan of a team that will be extremely competitive again this year.
As long as you have BB as head coach you know your competing for a SB every year. Only a handful of NFL teams can say that.
Can't wait to see Gronk and mutant spawn o' Gronk on the field at the same time.

It's Studfeld or maybe more descriptive Gronk Lite

will this bus have alcohol ? and exotic dancers?

Suds looks a lot tougher to cover and tackle than jerkoff did. Has better hands too so far.

Gronk, him, and Amendola are going to be a big problem for other teams.

pretty crazy to think our starting lineup could have two UDFA rookies starting on it in thompkins, sudfeld

you have to give props to belichick and the scouting staff to find these undrafted guys no one has heard of and turn them into productive players....Woodhead was another one who came out of nowhere back in 2010

BB jones just walked into the pro shop to buy a Sudfeld jersey. ;)

The best thing about Sudfeld is he is being used as a move TE which means he's AHom's replacement and not Gronk's backup. So when healthy we can still have that dynamic 2 TE formation we all love.

pretty crazy to think our starting lineup could have two UDFA rookies starting on it in thompkins, sudfeld

you have to give props to belichick and the scouting staff to find these undrafted guys no one has heard of and turn them into productive players....Woodhead was another one who came out of nowhere back in 2010

Yup........Nowhere,New Jersey

Except, of course, that Woodhead was cut by the JEST. :p

I'm sure Linda has gotten used to BB calling out GRONK's name in his sleep. I guess she'll just have to get used to him calling out Zach's name too. :eyebrows: :eek:

In his sleep? Sure. At other moments.... buzz kill.

PS, is this Linda?

belichick.jpg

" I just want to thank you, all of you, for being here today, and helping Linda and I, you know, commit to the gameplan we came up with. You know a lot of the plays are scripted first five, first 10. Whatever it is. Sometimes the whole first half of the relationship. Showed me a lot of looks, lot of fronts, mixed it up. One play on our first drive, came in clean off the edge, knocked me back a couple yards. (Laughter) Just want to be ready, have something for every situation. Make good decisions, play fast. Are two rings enough? I don't know, that's for you guys to drink about. Right now I'm just trying to get ready for Jamaica."

on board baby..with a window seat!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back