PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have we done anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatepatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Ok I am on spring break and visiting my girlfriend who is abroad. She is in class, so this is the first time I have been to a computer. I can't find ANYTHING online about anyone we have signed, or, anyone we have lost. Someone fill me in PLEASE!!!!!!! How can we have all this cap room and do nothing with it? Have we extended Seymour or Branch or something?

We resigned CB Hank Poteat, and CB/SF Antrell Hawkins....................WOO HOO! (complete sarcasm)

We've done nothing.

Check back on April 2.

tatepatsfan said:
Ok I am on spring break and visiting my girlfriend who is abroad. She is in class, so this is the first time I have been to a computer. I can't find ANYTHING online about anyone we have signed, or, anyone we have lost. Someone fill me in PLEASE!!!!!!! How can we have all this cap room and do nothing with it? Have we extended Seymour or Branch or something?

Only significant departures are WR Andre Davis (Bills) and TE Christian Fauria (Redskins). Givens, Dwight, Ashworth and Chatham have been visiting other teams and probably will sign elsewhere. Givens asking price has been way too high for interested teams so maybe he'll come back to earth and the Pats will have a shot.

No significant additions, though we re-signed S Artrell Hawkins and CB Hank Poteat.

Cut Willie McGinest in a cap-saving move, similar to Troy Brown last offseason. No buzz on him signing elsewhere, probably will return to NE (though for less $$$).

Vinatieri is still unsigned, the only remaining candidates are Green Bay, Dallas and NE. Looks like we will be able to keep him.

Troy Brown seems likely to return to the Pats for another year.

Not much word on Stephen Neal lately.

tatepatsfan said:

So you're saying we should spend our money just because we have some?

I hope for your sake your girlfriend doesn't think like that. :D

tatepatsfan said:
I dont think your girlfriend would like being called a broad.

You guys forgot to tell him about the Terrell Owens signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes