PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have teams stopped trading with BB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree completely. Didn't mean to imply Matthews is an exception, just that people get carried away with the numbers sometimes without understanding what they really represent. I'm not a huge fan of sacks anyways, but it's hard to find pressure stats anywhere without paying. And I'm cheap :D

It's just weird that many of the people who ripped apart Tully's 10-sack season are the same people who love Clay Matthews for doing the same. Or how Jacoby Ford is seen as a versatile contributor while Brandon Tate is seen as a JAG who could be replaced by an UDFA for almost identical production.

Yeah. Opportunities for perspective are as plentiful as the dandelions in my "lawn" right now, and yet the exercise of perspective is about as rare as a hummingbird in Maine in January.

I think any team that decided "I'm not trading with coach XYZ under any circumstances" would only be shooting themselves in their own foot.

Sorta like a team deciding not to draft Mark Herzlich in the 7th round
because his agent is Tom Condon.

I'm amazed that such an astute evaluater of talent has been relegated to posting on a message board.

Your level of hostility towards BB seems to indicate overtures in NE's direction have been rebuffed, but surely someone like Rex Ryan might feel a kinship with you. It's too bad Mangini is out of a job because that would have been a strong possibility as well. :rolleyes:

Sorta like a team deciding not to draft Mark Herzlich in the 7th round
because his agent is Tom Condon.

Or because he has no position in this defense unless he's beating out Mayo.

Yeah. Opportunities for perspective are as plentiful as the dandelions in my "lawn" right now, and yet the exercise of perspective is about as rare as a hummingbird in Maine in January.

Just think of the dandelions as flowers and you'll feel much better about the lawn. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back