Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hatton v Mayweather

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Scouse Patriot, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Pretty girl's getting f*cked.

Anyone else watching this fight? I can't wait for it, should be a good'un with two of the best boxers around today. Can't stand Mayweather and it's a pity nobody's been good enough to flatten the spunk bucket...

Yet.
  2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

This is the one time in my life when I want anything good to come of a City fan. :D
  3. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I look for City sometimes since Didi Hamann went there, see how he's doing the legend that he is. A German with a scouse accent, ironic eh...
  4. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Can't complain with the beatiful punches there, Hatton taking a leaf out of Balboa's book and disregarding his face. He gave a good account though and had Mayweather uncomfortable. Hatton destroys fighters inside and thats where I thought he'd kill Mayweather with his aggresion and power, he probrably would have had a better chance too only for the referee being a pr!ck and not letting the fight flow inside. Mayweather was a bit of a girl (in other words clever) and kept turning his back or turning away. He knew the ref was overly fussy and took advantage.

Referee was awful though, really awful. He wasn't responsible for Hattons loss, but he was picking on Ricky all the time and the point deduction for a punch that never landed was a joke. Everytime Mayweather leaned on Hatton it was let him go Ricky, stop it Ricky. Hatton done f*ck all you fat clown. At one point he called time out before either fighter had threw a punch, absolutely rediculous. He wants shooting.

Everyone knows Mayweather THAT good and like I said it's a pity nobody been good enough to hurt him yet. Ricky rocked him, but sadly never quite got it done. Mayweathers a beautiful fighter though and surprisngly we saw a bit of class from the man after the fight. He's the best, no doubt about it.

Also did I miss something and the fight was actualy held in Manchester? You would have thought so the amount of noise for Hatton :D Unlucky Ricky, gave a good account, just not quite good enough.
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +340 / 6 / -8

Or as we say in the States, he stomped y'awl's limey a s s*

The opinions of PatsFanInVa on the sport of boxing are utterly without value or merit, as PatsFanInVa simply doesn't follow the sport of boxing, which looks to said fan to just be a couple of guys beating the crap out of each other. Any post actually referencing the fine points of the sport should be read in depth. PatsFanInVa does reserve the right to bursts of jingoism when his own opinions are devoid of substance.
  6. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I think he gained alot more respect in the states in terms of what he's all about, Mayweather even stating he's been his toughest opponant yet. Sadly his fans made him proud, then let him down on the same night by booing the anthem, which was a bit embarrasing to say the least. Thankfully the smarter yanks out there aren't tarring us all with the same brush. Those types have a reputation in this country too. If you didn't know what "wankers" meant you do now.

I also read some comments from Americans calling Mancunians "Scowserz" on various article about the fight, which presumably is "gangsta" for Scousers. What you make of that Gomez :rofl:
  7. TDWin

TDWin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i hope the replay is on HBO this week.
  8. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

To scouse patriot :

Your hatton got beaten , you don't have to excuse yourself , mayweather was the best , thats all.And if there s a rematch , he will kick his butt again .

To Tdwin :
    You can download that fight (torrent) , it sitting in my HD .:)