Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hats Off to Boomer Esaison......

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by italia44, Jan 15, 2007.

1. italia44

italia44 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

When all the CBS guys like Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino were picking the Chargers,Boomer Esaison said The Patriots were his pre-season SB pick and He was going to stick with them now.

Way to go,Boomer.

2. SWelker

SWelker Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Boomer is one of the few guys in TV (along with Jaws) who actually watch the football games and know what is going on. So many of these guys just come on there and think everything is like back when they played and don't watch half of the things going on. If Michael Irvin was the only analyist on TV you would think TO was the best player in the world and that WR was the only position in football, it's pathetic with some of these guys, always good to hear from Boomer.

3. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

i do not really care who the people pick, i understand picking eaither side. it just seems to hard to pick againts the patriots. anyone wanna put money down that they will lose the next game? i dont

4. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This is really amazing-no Rodney, no Eugene, no Junior, etc. How do the Pats continue to pull it off?

Down here in Dallas-we were the HEALTHIEST team in the league, but somehow-we crashed and burnt when it really counted.