Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hated Halliburton

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

One of the Liberal Democrats most DESPISED company's Halliburton Oil is "getting out" they're leaving the USA, the sore losing Bush Hating bastards have been blaming everything from earthquakes, hurricanes, AIDS and Nicole Smiths death on Halliburton so now they have probably had enough, they are leaving, they are Hated, Hated, Hated by the mainstream progressive looney left wing scumbags, if somebody hated you that much wouldn't you "leave".

So what are the crazy nasty f-cking democrats doing, they're whining and crying, they don't want Halliburton to leave :singing: they want them to stay so they can keep kicking the sh!t out of them :singing:

How many jobs will be lost because those f-cking sore losing Bush Hating bastards drove this company nuts.

If I was you Mr Halliburton I would have moved long ago.

Scumbag snake Schumer says,
    "For one of the largest contractors with the United States government to move its headquarters overseas? [It] just doesn't look good, doesn't sound good, doesn't smell good," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
    http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2943017&page=1

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +492 / 20 / -17

Not only that, once they're in Dubai, they'll be able to give Cheney his payoff without anyone here even knowing about it.

3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I thought they were headquartered in the Caymans long before this.

Not only can this help them dodge Congressional oversight, it can save them millions in taxes. They are boldly giving it to americans right uppa the hiney.

4. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I thought long and hard about this (for about 15 seconds) as to why they would do this now.... then it occurred to me.

They are preparing for a real backlash.

The billions they stole in Iraq didn't attract the mainstream media publicity. The sickened soldiers they served tainted food and dirty water to in Iraq didn't get the publicity.

But the Walter Reed scandal has gotten this attention and who's primarily to blame for it? Halliburton

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/09/AR2007030902082.html

The best part? The Reed scandal company's president's last name is SWINDLE.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Im not to bright you know, why is Halliburton so hated among the Left Wing, doesn't Exxon, Shell, CITGO, etc sell Oil also, what has Halliburton done to bring down the wrath of "Kind And Caring Liberalism"?

6. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Have Exxon, Shell and CITGO been getting off easy? Haliburton's a lot like them, but with two extra pieces of baggage:
    1. Our VP was their CEO
    2. They are the exclusive provider of many services in Iraq, due to a no-bid contract.

7. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I just told you they are bilking taxpayers and have sickened soldiers in theater. Apparently, you and your GOP brethren have a filter that filters out any analysis that goes beyond adolescent name calling (Ann Coulter, your hero).

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Yeah OK, calm down, I didn't read your informative post until after I asked, thank you for sharing your knowledge with me, I thought all the Lefties hated them because Cheney had something to do with them, thats the way some of the jealous losers think, if Bush said he loves Chinese food all the Loonies would stop eating Chinese food.
    Why are the Dingobat Democrats all upset that they are leaving, I would think they would be happy to see them go (they hate them) I know I would have loved to have seen Alec Baldwin move to France.

9. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Harry Im calm. Al Bundy was in the White House recently and spoke fondly of Cheney. The looney libs sent Anna Nicole Smith signed photos to Bush supporters. And I love broccoli, so you are absolutely right.

10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

i think Left wing zealot Goerge Sosos who bought 2 MILLION shares told them to do it.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Walter Reed is Government Run Health Care, how long has Walter Reed been in the condition it is in?

12. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

What sort of investor are you? Soros is an investor. He sees a sure lock just like the rest of you grubbers.

13. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hmmmm.. well there's progress HB. You've begun asking questions. Now Ill ask one. How long have the Republicans been in charge of the VA? 12 Yrs?????

14. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Halliburton/Cheney is still alive and well in Amerika. KBR the side company of Halliburton is building hundred's of private prisons for harry boy...

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Is all this hatred for Halliburton being screamed from the the liberal left wing rooftops simply because the name "Cheney" is involved, what childish jealous bastards :mad:

How many Phony Liberal names are among those who own stock in this Ungodly Company?

16. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

AHHH yes but the rest of us grubbers aren't billionaires who spend $28 mil on presidential campaigns and fund orgs like move-on.

At this point a left wing financier is the big player at Halliburtion, not Cheney who has been gone for 7 years.

17. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

"The big player at Haliburton"? That must mean that his 1.9 million shares is a significant percentage of the total shares, right?

Let's see here... according to this page (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=HAL), the biggest single holder (of any kind) of Haliburton stock is AXA, with 83.4 million shares. Those shares make up 8.9% of the total outstanding shares. That means Haliburton has approximately 937,078,652 shares of stock outstanding, and Soros' 1.9 million shares represents 0.2% of the total shares. Some big player!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +715 / 20 / -30

Now lets see at about $32.00 a share, that means that Cheney is worth about 60 million.. from Haliburton alone.

might want to check out this site:

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/news/stock_troop2.html

The reason I do not like them is quite simple is that ethics should be the hallmark of any government, whether it be this one or any other one, when they went into Iraq they just gave out a bunch of no bid contracts to Haliburton. It is about appearance, and ethics is about an appearance of inpropriety.