Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hastert is still collecting.. about 1 million and counting..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Feb 18, 2010.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +518 / 14 / -28

Congress the gift that keeps on giving to itselves and its fatcat beneficiaries... you will not see this on Fox News...

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert’s perk costs taxpayers $1 million - chicagotribune.com

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

This country is gonzo. What the %$^%? Have an office to fascilitate a swap, sure. A $1 million? BS! How many other perks, or wastes of cash are their in the system, voted on by politicians, to favor politicians? This is an absolute outrage. Then people wonder why the Tea Party movement is so strong. This is why. It's BS like this. People go to work, and bust their arse everyday, while pols fly family in private jets across the country, that are filled with premium booze, all on the publics subsidized dime, or here, have their 3 sons working in a taxpayer funded office, years after their loser dad has left the job. BS! The pitchforks can't come soon enough. :mad:

My long lasting memory of the scum that is Dennis Hastert, will be his fat mug on TV lamenting the FBI's invasion of William Jeffersons frozen cash laden office. The only time I saw dems and pubs standing side by side in complete unison, with anger on their faces, and passion in their voices, was when the fed raided one of their corrupt collegues offices. Hastert & Co were all mortified that they would be next. That wasn't so much eye opening for me, as much as it was a reinforcement of what I already believed. They're all losers down their in DC.