PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has your opinion on how many games the Pats will win changed in the past 2 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya and look what App State did to Michigan. That is unbelievable. ESPN said no AP ranked team has ever lost to a division AA team.

Almost as bizarre as the way they lost it....man!!

Saints
Bolts
Pats
Ratbirds
Donks
Jags
Titans

????

Sound about right?

Nah. I was thinking

Texans
Texans
Pats
Ratbirds
Donks
Jags
Titans

:p

The asswhoopings start week 1 at the Jets. I look for the Pats to go 13-3. Good luck gameplanning for Moss, Stallworth, Watson, Welker and Maroney.

I think it's still safe to say that we'll be looking at 12-4 or 13-3.

No change, the Pats will be competitive for the playoffs, again.

now i go to 12-4 instead 13-3

Yep, I am now in full panic mode. I have gone from 12-4 or 13-3 to 0-19. I think we will be forced to play 3 playoff games as a punishment for being so utterly cr*p. The loss of Sey and Rodney for those games will start a downward momentum from which the team will never recover. AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

Anyway, in all seriousness, I don't see the team as being that much weaker. I think there will be some drop-off but not enough to stop the team going into the playoffs and being competitive.

Still going with 12-13 wins in regular season, nothing has changed to make me think anything different.. adversity for this team somehow makes them better.

I say 19-0... Brady, Maroney, Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Watson, Gaffney, strong O-line and a vicious defense.... it is going to be a great year!!!!

no change...they will overcoome adversity and be pumped up...I think they will pummel the Jets...

No change........... 12-13 wins. I think they blow the JEST out in week 1.

Moss will be fine, and they'd be fine without him as well. To be honest, I wonder if we can even say it much of a HUGE step down going with Green in there, particularly bracketed by W&W. Big Sey is Big Sey and all, but the guy is oft-injured, so that trio has spent time in there together without him. We'll be fine up front. Also, as good as Harrison looked in camp, he's barely been around the's last few years and we've done fine, no reason to think that doesn't continue.

Sure, not having them there will have an impact. Will it be such an impact as to cause us to lose games? I'm not so sure you could say that.

Last edited:
i haven't sat down, dusted off the crystal ball and come up with my prediction yet, but I've had them 12--4 or 11--5 since the Draft and FA (i know that this is on the low side out here, but either is a very good record against a tough schedule and in the face of a lot of uncertainty over the first few games with the new receivers, but either will win the division and 12--4 will get a bye this year IMO). (I had them 13--3 last season. Didn't count on the Jests biting us in the butt in Foxboro.)

After the Panthers game I was leaning 12--4 and will think about it a little more. i had always assumed that we would be without one of Rodney or Richard, but I had also assumed that Asante would be traded like Branch, so i don't think it will change that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes