PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW-It is absolutely hilarious that simply asking if Tim Tebow has actually EARNED something makes his fans go batsh.t crazy. It's such an unfair question to ask.

I know you have only been here a short while but debating who should make the team or not is a yearly activity at this and most if not all team sites, and this is no different, you just don't want it discussed because the player in question is one you worship but has played as badly as any player who has ever attempted to make this team, in fact i have never seen anyone worse and don't know if anyone could come up with an example of one.

I get that. I realize that this happens all the time. But with all the stupid attention Tebow already gets, and the mods happy to keep most of the tebow content in one thread... Why make another?

If Tebow gets cut Tuesday or Saturday, or looks great/good/average in the last game and keeps a spot.. somehow. What difference to you will it make if some Tebow fan spells out a lame excuse to why Tebow should make it now.
I have only been posting in the Mega thread because for the most part, it has been civil and fairly funny. This is neither.

1. Is Glee the bestest program ever?
2. One Direction. Hot or not?
3. Should Twilight have won an Oscar?

Sorry Ivan, but with all your talk about idol worship, I couldn't resist.

I love this board! My favorite player is here! Those are my favorite bands and those are my shows!

Actually i was polite to the Tebow fans until he demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a horrible QB, and only took issue with the Tebow fans when they continued to clamor for his presence on the team despite knowing full well that it would be a bad thing for the team. Unlike you my position is based upon his performance, yours is based on hero worship.

Did you read my post from earlier in this thread? I said he hasn't earned the spot. I am still a fan, I hope he makes the team, but that does not mean I think he earned it. You can call that hero worship if you want, but my head is firmly on the ground.

SHHHH!!!! He's arguing with his imaginary "Tebowite" dollies. He tries and tries to tell them the "truth", but they just won't stop clamoring!

NewsDolls.jpg

You've got a big ego. And you're getting too upset about this. Relax man.

Unlike many fans here i had no problem with the Tebowites coming here, however when they try to tell me what thread I can or cannot start then i am going to tell them to go screw themselves. The big ego goes to the douchebag who thinks they have that authority.

well, since CC and Betty are well known to fit that spec...I'll just post the male members..

that's simply more than five...Tebow's Harlots notwithstanding...:bump2:
Which one is "Space Mongo Brandi" or does she let her minions do the dirty work?

BTW-It is absolutely hilarious that simply asking if Tim Tebow has actually EARNED something makes his fans go batsh.t crazy. It's such an unfair question to ask.

More polls you can post before the inevitable cut.

11. Does Tim Tebow believe in ghost?
12. Can Tim Tebow turn to acting and play a Jedi in the new Star wars movie?
13. Will Tim Tebow cry after he is cut from the Patriots like he did against Alabama?
14. What are the chances Tim Tebow catches on to another NFL team as the strength coach?
15. If you could give one super power to Tim Tebow what would it be?

I get that. I realize that this happens all the time. But with all the stupid attention Tebow already gets, and the mods happy to keep most of the tebow content in one thread... Why make another?

Already answered this, the Tebowites have been deflecting the question of whether he has earned a spot so i started a poll to see who actually believes he has and why, and it is telling that none of those claiming he has made any attempt to state what he has done to earn it. Believe it or not it is actually commonplace at this time of the year.

More polls you can post before the inevitable cut.

13. Will Tim Tebow cry after he is cut from the Patriots like he did against Alabama?
14. What are the chances Tim Tebow catches on to another NFL team as the strength coach?

That's easy. Fabulousness.

swoon.gif

That's easy. Fabulousness.

swoon.gif

c'mon man he already has that times 1000!

OFFICIAL : ideas for future Tebow polls
1. Is Tim Tebow really a virgin?
2. Can Tim Tebow be President if he was born in the Philippines?
3. Has there ever been a worse QB than Tim Tebow?
4. Who thinks Tebow should be banned from the NFL after he is cut from the Patriots?
5. Should Tim Tebow try out for Australian rules rugby?
6. Can Tim Tebow play linebacker in the Arena league?
7. Do you think Tim Tebow is taking PEDs?
8. If Tim Tebow fell in a forest would he make a noise ?
9. Is Tim Tebow the worst professional athlete in the history of American sports?
10. Should Tim Tebow consider anchoring the Jamaican bob sled team once he is cut from the NFL?

Already answered this, the Tebowites have been deflecting the question of whether he has earned a spot so i started a poll to see who actually believes he has and why, and it is telling that none of those claiming he has made any attempt to state what he has done to earn it. Believe it or not it is actually commonplace at this time of the year.

I notice you didn't answer my question as to how you define "earned". And do you think your definition is the same as BB's?

but ...but... but...your name ISN'T LISTED....why the pre-emptive missile strike?
He's acting on behalf of "Space Mongo Brandi", the "David Koresh of the great Tim Tebow Cult".

Since Tebow isnt eligible to be on the practice squad, i find it seriously hard to believe he makes it through to being any part of the patriots after the final game.

To do so would seriously alienate the 30+ players they cut, and would be serious doubts on some depth players considering coming to play here in the future.

Keeping Tebow is something the jets would do.

WTF is Australian Rules Rugby?

nacho-smile.gif

WTF is Australian Rules Rugby?

nacho-smile.gif

Australian football (rugby) rules that differ from traditional Rugby

The major differences are in the shape of the pitch (oval vs rectangle), the methods of passing (any direction from the hand not just backwards), the number of players on a team (18 vs 15 or 13), the number of posts to score through (4 not 2, no crossbar) and the methods of scoring (through the posts, not touching down).

Method of scoring: In rugby, you can score by three ways, Try - the quivalent of a Touchdown (either earned naturally or awarded via a penalty), a penalty goal/drop goal, or a conversion (think of it as a PAT).

In Aussie rules, there are two types of score, a goal (6 pts.) and a behind(1 pt.). If the ball is kicked through the central goalposts this is a goal, whereas if the ball is kicked through the outer posts it is a behind. Goals can only be scored when the ball is kicked by a player from the attacking team. If the ball hits one of the central posts it is also a behind. If the ball has been moved over the goal-line by any defending players one point is awarded. If the ball hits one of the outer posts it is called as out of bounds.

What is the difference between australian rules football and rugby? - Sports Stack Exchange

Australian football (rugby) rules that differ from traditional Rugby

The major differences are in the shape of the pitch (oval vs rectangle), the methods of passing (any direction from the hand not just backwards), the number of players on a team (18 vs 15 or 13), the number of posts to score through (4 not 2, no crossbar) and the methods of scoring (through the posts, not touching down).

Method of scoring: In rugby, you can score by three ways, Try - the quivalent of a Touchdown (either earned naturally or awarded via a penalty), a penalty goal/drop goal, or a conversion (think of it as a PAT).

In Aussie rules, there are two types of score, a goal (6 pts.) and a behind(1 pt.). If the ball is kicked through the central goalposts this is a goal, whereas if the ball is kicked through the outer posts it is a behind. Goals can only be scored when the ball is kicked by a player from the attacking team. If the ball hits one of the central posts it is also a behind. If the ball has been moved over the goal-line by any defending players one point is awarded. If the ball hits one of the outer posts it is called as out of bounds.

What is the difference between australian rules football and rugby? - Sports Stack Exchange

Ironman.. did you even check to see who said that? :plane:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back