PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i was polite to the Tebow fans until he demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a horrible QB, and only took issue with the Tebow fans when they continued to clamor for his presence on the team despite knowing full well that it would be a bad thing for the team. Unlike you my position is based upon his performance, yours is based on hero worship.

Did you read my post from earlier in this thread? I said he hasn't earned the spot. I am still a fan, I hope he makes the team, but that does not mean I think he earned it. You can call that hero worship if you want, but my head is firmly on the ground.

When pressed on this subject the other day BB did say he does factor in experience, past performance etc.

Belichick has repeatedly said that the only thing that matters is how a player does when they are here, not what they have done in the past.

Belichick has repeatedly said that the only thing that matters is how a player does when they are here, not what they have done in the past.

Except when he said the other thing.. And since you have clearly attended all the practices and all the meetings, your informed opinion matters most. BB should just cut Tebow now, save us all the trouble of waiting to see what decision he makes.

You mean the thread where all the Tebow fans want him on the team but are incapable of telling us what he has done to deserve it?

I thought so. Now you can tell us all what he has done to deserve it.

I do however understand why you guys are so upset about this thread, actually asking Tebow fans to tell us what he has done to be on this team is an impossible task for them.

All 4 people who voted yes?

Your obsession with the QB3 is comical. You have to admit that you personally cant get enough Tebow. You are twice as obsessed as any Tebow fan.

Ivan you have not been keeping up with current events 99% of all Tebow fans on this board (all 10 of them/us?) thinks he has stunk it up and deserves to be cut (unless he shows something Thursday) . Your fighting an imaginary battle .

All 4 people who voted yes?

Your obsession with the QB3 is comical.

lmao-you guys follow a player from team to team arguing with the existing fans of each of those teams and then claim that I am the one who is obsessed with him? I didn't care about Tebow before he came here and won't when he leaves, but I am a Patriots fan and want them to have the best possible roster and team and after watching Tebow's performance here am convinced that keeping him hurts both of those goals.

So Fawn (are you a guy?), what's your obsession with Tebow? You sure like to talk a lot about him also.
My obsession has been very clear since Tebow signed with the Pats. Why does a player who obviously sucks, have such a huge following? I just don't get it. I get that he was a great college player and won the Heisman trophy. I get half of Jacksonville fans wanted him. But for the life of me, I don't get why after 3 years his fans cannot realize that he is not fit for this level. It is a cult, not like a cult. Where the hell are you people going to go when this chapter of his life is over? btw.....I'm a guy

lmao-you guys follow a player from team to team arguing with the existing fans of each of those teams and then claim that I am the one who is obsessed with him? I didn't care about Tebow before he came here and won't when he leaves, but I am a Patriots fan and want them to have the best possible roster and team and after watching Tebow's performance here am convinced that keeping him hurts both of those goals.

I was here two years before he signed with patriots . Keep digging your hole deeper.

I think we all agree Tebow probably will be cut (and I am one of the biggest Tebow fans on this board) ...... again ......your fighting an imaginary battle.

You are also guilty of spamming stupid threads. This did not need a poll so you can start imaginary arguments.

Absolutely, but don't worry, Argonauts fans will be there for you to talk to, and then there is always the Arena League.

I'll be fine, but who will you talk to about him, after we're gone?

It just seems like you have so much more you need to get off your chest.

Why don't you start another thread about where Tebow fans will go after he's cut next week? It seems like you have some very good and insightful ideas to share with the rest of the good folks here.

Why don't you start another thread about where Tebow fans will go after he's cut next week? It seems like you have some very good and insightful ideas to share with the rest of the good folks here.
You don't get it, NO ONE WILL TALK ABOUT TEBOW WHEN HE IS GONE. I feel better now.

Except when he said the other thing.. And since you have clearly attended all the practices and all the meetings, your informed opinion matters most. BB should just cut Tebow now, save us all the trouble of waiting to see what decision he makes.

I know you have only been here a short while but debating who should make the team or not is a yearly activity at this and most if not all team sites, and this is no different, you just don't want it discussed because the player in question is one you worship but has played as badly as any player who has ever attempted to make this team, in fact i have never seen anyone worse and don't know if anyone could come up with an example of one.

That's a great idea, lets give Ivan Poll ideas in order to help him through this difficult period.

Ivan here are some polls you can start , but hurry while he is still on the team.

1. Is Tim Tebow really a virgin?
2. Can Tim Tebow be President if he was born in the Philippines?
3. Has there ever been a worse QB than Tim Tebow?
4. Who thinks Tebow should be banned from the NFL after he is cut from the Patriots?
5. Should Tim Tebow try out for Australian rules rugby?

My obsession has been very clear since Tebow signed with the Pats. Why does a player who obviously sucks, have such a huge following? I just don't get it. I get that he was a great college player and won the Heisman trophy. I get half of Jacksonville fans wanted him. But for the life of me, I don't get why after 3 years his fans cannot realize that he is not fit for this level. It is a cult, not like a cult. Where the hell are you people going to go when this chapter of his life is over? btw.....I'm a guy
Who cares? It shouldn't really bother you that a player has fans. But obviously it really does.

And I've justified a Tebow place on the roster in all the othe other Tebow threads - you just have to look at my second to last post in the mega-thread.
Justified ..... no! :eek:

Speculated .... yes! :D

I was here two years before he signed with patriots . Keep digging your hole deeper.

I think we all agree Tebow probably will be cut (and I am one of the biggest Tebow fans on this board) ...... again ......your fighting an imaginary battle.

You are also guilty of spamming stupid threads. This did not need a poll so you can start imaginary arguments.

I will start any thread i want to, and I am pretty sure the total in my time here is under 5, so tough f.cking luck if you don't like it, you can put it or me on ignore any time you want.

That's a great idea, lets give Ivan Poll ideas in order to help him through this difficult period.

Ivan here are some polls you can start , but hurry while he is still on the team.

1. Is Tim Tebow really a virgin?
2. Can Tim Tebow be President if he was born in the Philippines?
3. Has there ever been a worse QB than Tim Tebow?
4. Who thinks Tebow should be banned from the NFL after he is cut from the Patriots?
5. Should Tim Tebow try out for Australian rules rugby?

1. Is Glee the bestest program ever?
2. One Direction. Hot or not?
3. Should Twilight have won an Oscar?

Sorry Ivan, but with all your talk about idol worship, I couldn't resist.

I was gonna start a poll too! ..yeah...why does Tim throw so many passes into the ground?...but then I found the answer through googlespiration....

tebow-sucks.png

I will start any thread i want to, and I am pretty sure the total in my time here is under 5, so tough f.cking luck if you don't like it, you can put it or me on ignore any time you want.

I'll continue my list above, I really want to help your obsession.

6. Can Tim Tebow play linebacker in the Arena league?
7. Do you think Tim Tebow is taking PEDs?
8. If Tim Tebow fell in a forest would he make a noise ?
9. Is Tim Tebow the worst professional athlete in the history of American sports?
10. Should Tim Tebow consider anchoring the Jamaican bob sled team once he is cut form the NFL?

You've got a big ego. And you're getting too upset about this. Relax man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back