PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Indy peaked already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawky77

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hi long time lurker first time poster, Pats fan since their first season.

To my point, i was amazed at the Colts 120 percent effort to win against a far superior Pats team. This effort lasted 3 quarters before they ran out of gas and collapsed from both physical and emotional exhaustion. The last ten minutes of the game was all Pats and we could have scoured another 14 pts if needed.

That game took not only a huge physical toll on the Colts but more importantly it also sucked them dry emotionally.

I think their performance in San Diego is a direct result of them sucking the well dry trying to beat us.

If i am correct the Colts are in for more poor performances the rest of the season.

Agree or disagre?

Hi long time lurker first time poster, Pats fan since their first season.

To my point, i was amazed at the Colts 120 percent effort to win against a far superior Pats team. This effort lasted 3 quarters before they ran out of gas and collapsed from both physical and emotional exhaustion. The last ten minutes of the game was all Pats and we could have scoured another 14 pts if needed.

That game took not only a huge physical toll on the Colts but more importantly it also sucked them dry emotionally.

I think their performance in San Diego is a direct result of them sucking the well dry trying to beat us.

If i am correct the Colts are in for more poor performances the rest of the season.

Agree or disagre?

I smell horse

I'm on the fence with this one. You can't ignore injuries. If/when the Colts get healthy, and I know this is a big IF given Marvin Harrison's status, you won't be seeing them suck it up like they did last night. The rest of their schedule is pretty weak too. I'd say 12-4 or 13-3 is a very reasonable outcome for their season.

Every team, excepting the '72 Dolphins and the '07 Pats, loses a game here and there. That is to be expected. Losing 2 in a row is more troublesome. Losing 2 in a row, on national television, against playoff teams, as the defensing champ is a sign of trouble. Right now the Colts look like they've lost their big game mojo. I know they were short-handed, but 6 INT's is inexcusable, giving up 2 kick return TD's in the 1st quarter is inexcusable, missing a game-winning chip-shot is inexcusable.

they are just beat up. manning is only as good as his wr's. if they don't startt getting healthy players back then they've peaked. juast watch out for them

it would be nice to see them have to play wild card weekend

I'm on the fence with this one. You can't ignore injuries. If/when the Colts get healthy, and I know this is a big IF given Marvin Harrison's status, you won't be seeing them suck it up like they did last night. The rest of their schedule is pretty weak too. I'd say 12-4 or 13-3 is a very reasonable outcome for their season.

Every team, excepting the '72 Dolphins and the '07 Pats, loses a game here and there. That is to be expected. Losing 2 in a row is more troublesome. Losing 2 in a row, on national television, against playoff teams, as the defensing champ is a sign of trouble. Right now the Colts look like they've lost their big game mojo. I know they were short-handed, but 6 INT's is inexcusable, giving up 2 kick return TD's in the 1st quarter is inexcusable, missing a game-winning chip-shot is inexcusable.

THANK YOU.

This game was far from just a Colts choke. Okay well, if Adam makes the kick they win. But if the STs is good, Manning does not get picked 6 times, do they even need a fg? That team just has its head in their ass, and you can definantly tell when Adam kills them time and time again.

they are just beat up. manning is only as good as his wr's. if they don't startt getting healthy players back then they've peaked. juast watch out for them

it would be nice to see them have to play wild card weekend

They can cry me a river. You and I as Patriot fans both know injuries are no excuse. I'm not of the few who did not make excuses, but don't gimmie that. We can bring up all our circumstances. A championship team deals with the hand its dealt and thats that. If Injuries side track you, so be it. It just was not your year. I'll feel bad for the Colts when they have 3 consecutive years of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back