PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Brady only played in the throwbacks once in his career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1797818.jpg

Wow, they do look like the old Pats. Notice the dejected, 'we just lost and I played like sh!t' look on Brady... very authentic !

Those uniforms are bad news and represent nothing but losing... if they NEVER wear them again it will be too soon.

Wow, they do look like the old Pats. Notice the dejected, 'we just lost and I played like sh!t' look on Brady... very authentic !

Those uniforms are bad news and represent nothing but losing... if they NEVER wear them again it will be too soon.

That made me laugh, but they won that game.

It looks more to me like Brady was ready to spit some water out. Gotta gargle, Tommy. Keep up the good hygiene.

It's a more *distinctive* uni than the rather bland one that we have now. It's bolder, and it is eye-catching. Anything with true colors (not "off" colors) will be outstanding, like the Chiefs' unis because the colors are more brilliant.

BTW, I remember ******ed and thumb-sucking Broncos fans who were convinced that the reason they finally won a SB was because of their new unis. That is what you call brain dead thinking, since the real reasons they won it had something to do with having great coaching, and great players, one named Elway, and one named Terrell Davis.

Anyway, what good is their success outfit doing them today?

Get rid of the thumb-sucking need for myths and ghosts and demons because it's all about coaching and execution. It always has been. If it was about changing unis them the Lions would have been super stars, that is, if they could have managed to get by the unbeatable unis of the Bengals.

Stupid. It's all stupid. The old unis were good looking in the same way that well designed clothes are good looking. They just went for the bold look.

BTW, those unis did the '76 team pretty well, didn't they? Is somebody going to be stupid enough to claim that the uni put the hex on the team in Oakland and Ben Dreith responded? Could anybody be that simple-minded?

Tom Brady will beat the crap out of defenses even if he's out there in blue jeans. It's that simple.

Yes, Brady has only been a red coat once in his career, thankfully.

What a foolish idea. Dressing Patriots up as Red Coats.

Except that, there were actually a number of units in Washington's army with red coats..... seriously.

Ah well.... I still LOVE those old uniforms. I'd even be willing to see them return to the red & white but with the new logo instead.

Respects

My question to the NFL for the TG game why are we so stuck on old traditions? Granted this year the TG day game will actually be good because the Lions are playing well as are the Cowboys and Redskins to a lesser extent but honestly why cant we see the SB champs of the previous year in one of these games and in the other ones how about the loosers of the NFC/AFC games. Pats won 3 SB's in 4 years and played in 1 TG day game doesn't seem right. Meanwhile Detroit has been horrible for several years and just because Matt "Swillin" got lucky this year suddenly the Lions make this game watchable again. They should have given this game up 3 years ago at best

It's a more *distinctive* uni than the rather bland one that we have now. It's bolder, and it is eye-catching. Anything with true colors (not "off" colors) will be outstanding, like the Chiefs' unis because the colors are more brilliant.

BTW, I remember ******ed and thumb-sucking Broncos fans who were convinced that the reason they finally won a SB was because of their new unis. That is what you call brain dead thinking, since the real reasons they won it had something to do with having great coaching, and great players, one named Elway, and one named Terrell Davis.

Anyway, what good is their success outfit doing them today?

Get rid of the thumb-sucking need for myths and ghosts and demons because it's all about coaching and execution. It always has been. If it was about changing unis them the Lions would have been super stars, that is, if they could have managed to get by the unbeatable unis of the Bengals.

Stupid. It's all stupid. The old unis were good looking in the same way that well designed clothes are good looking. They just went for the bold look.

BTW, those unis did the '76 team pretty well, didn't they? Is somebody going to be stupid enough to claim that the uni put the hex on the team in Oakland and Ben Dreith responded? Could anybody be that simple-minded?

Tom Brady will beat the crap out of defenses even if he's out there in blue jeans. It's that simple.

great post; that's true

1797746.jpg

It's like they even took action shots from the '80s.

1797818.jpg

I'm excited for these unis.

OMFG, that is an incredible picture of Tom Brady.

I haven't broken out the pastels in years, but I'm drawing that. What a great picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back