PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Brady ever been rattled? Ever had Peyton happy feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigglesWorth

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
ESPN says that the Ravens rattled him....all I really saw was him not ahving enough time. Can anyone honestly recall Brady ever displaying the signs of being rattled like Peyton happy feet. I've seen Peyton get rattled many times and panic and he turns into a totally different qb.... I've only see brady like once against the miami dolphins who snapped their streak. Brady always appears calm. I just think he runs out of time to throw. Has brady ever been glassy eyed or star struck? opinions?

He has been..but not by the Ravens last Monday. I remember him getting rattled in the 2004 L vs. Miami. Taylor has given him problems in the past.

Not recently. And never anything like that friggin' Texas 2 step Manning does every game without fail. Brady's only human. He's gonna react to pressure, but he doesnt get 'rattled'. His 3 comebacks in the last 4 weeks are all the recent evidence anyone really needs.

I believe Brady was rattled back in 2004 against Miami... Maybe last year during the regular season against the Colts. But other than that.. nope.

In some games he makes a bunch more bad throws than others. At a minimum, then, he's confused. Maybe he's guessing because he's unsure of his decisions. Would that count as being rattled? And in these games sometimes the accuracy is strikingly off. Is that all because the receivers were rerouted and the passing lanes were filled in ways we can't easily see? Or is he just somewhat rattled?

I'd say that of course he gets rattled. It's just rarer and to a lesser extent that for other QBs.

He doesn't get rattled but you can tell he is raging mad and holding it back when he rips off his helmet strap after going 3 and out to open the second half or 3 and out in a crucial situation. He still gets his stuff together and makes the play when it counts thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back