PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone tried this? Satellite On PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this service. You get 3000 channels on your computer. No Monthly fee.

LINK

Last edited:
I think that Review is for the Pro Edition. They have 2 ediitons. Pro and Elite. The Pro had like 2200 Channels. Elite over 3000. Thats why the price is $10.00 higher.

Pro Edition

Elite

Last edited:
Run. Away. Fast.

It is only a search engine for free feeds. You won't get your local channels or Patriots games. You will get low bandwidth crappy video.

R

This particular one gets CBS ,FOX ,ABC ,NBC. Im not sure if they get patriot games though. Its more expensive then the other one. It's a 1 time payment also. No Monthly fee.

LINK

Keep in mind that the links provided by the original poster are "affiliate links" with his user ID plugged in so he will get credit for clicks/sales. I am unaware of the boards policy on this practice, but I'm checking on it. :)

If its a problem i will take this down. Im a die hard pats fans,so i want to continue chatting with you guys about pat football.

It's either bogus or illegal, save your money.

If you want free satellite TV, check out 'Free-to-Air' (FTA) satellite systems. There's a lot of content that isn't encrypted over the bird. Uses the exact same technology/hardware as Dish/DTV.

And it will be real DVB video - not crappy internet video.

After all, it's how all the stateside jihadis get their fix of AL-Jazeera and Hamas TV.

R

Actually the Digital TV on PC one gets Local channels. Its Free after you make the 1st payment. No Monthly fees.

That link is a ccbill referral click. Not sure if that qualifies as spam, but someones getting paid for every click.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

EDIT:

The second link for the "Pro" is the CCbill, the first 2 links in the original posts are clickbank. Definately spam and lame.

Last edited:
Stanley: Typically when someone is selling something here, I look at the number of posts for credibility....................... I knew Stanley Morgan and sir, you are no Stanley Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back