PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone stolen your heart yet?

He's not going to the Giants either. I think he's a Top 12 pick by now.
Ansah is top 10, possibly Top 5... He played that good at the Senior Bowl.

DJ Swearinger
DeAndre Hopkins
Justin Hunter
Darius Slay

Da'Rick Rogers from Tenn. Tech. Formerly of Tennessee. He got kicked off for reported marijauna use. To me, that's not a big deal and the kid is a stud. 6'3", 230 with 4.5 speed. Should go at the end of the 3rd. He's got late first round talent IMO.

S Eric Reid, LSU

WR De'Andre Hopkins, Clemson

OL Ryan Turnley, Pitt

Glad to see Hopkins getting some love here. I didn't get to watch a lot of college football this year, but he stood out for me. Not a burner, but a very physical receiver who can get separation.

My two current faves for the Pats' pick are the Jo(h)nathan's, i.e. Cooper and Hankins. I'm in love with both these guys right now. I'd love both if a Mallett trade could prove to be so rewarding.

Jesse Williams
Quinton Patton
Markus Wheaton
DJ Swearinger
Jamar Taylor

Not stolen my heart, but they've piqued my interest a lot after reading about them. Markus Wheaton, Jamar Taylor, DJ Swearinger, Barrett Jones and Quinton Dial.

Moreover, two other players that intrigue me but they probably won't be available for New England in the first round are Johnathan Hankins and Jonathan Cooper.

theres actually a good chance that hankins will be there at our pick since floyd has risen so much and such a deep draft for DT's id be very happy with hankins as a possible big vince successor in a few years and a solid player the first few

There are many this year.

Johnathan Hankins
Logan Ryan
Keenan Allen
Quinton Patton
Alex Okafor
Shamarko Thomas=he may be my favorite. Just scrappy and made to defend the slot.

My heart is still there for the taking. Really like Hopkins in the first and Harper toward the middle, but there's no Barwin or Watt yet.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back