PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone seen the Colt's "Defeat the Beli-cheat" Tshirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha

that video has a greatly written stat.

Pats Offense 1st in NFL.
Colt Offense 2nd in AFC.

I'm surprised they didn't list "1st in AFC south."

chris did do a very nice job...the other guy was allright at it...

but chris left an impression

haha, colts fans, wear those shirts...and then ur whining after the game about running up the score is gauranteed

I bet you BB already has one of those shirts in his possession and he'll be hanging it in Rodney's locker tomorrow. :D

well done chris. Very Professional job.

that indy blogger was being snide and i think trying to get you to react to his remarks but you stayed cool.

Colts fans like to boast of class within their fan base, ownership, coaches and players.

Wearing a shirt like that certainly is about as classless as possible in my opinion.

You are what you are, and if I see lots of those shrits on your backs, you will be exactly what I thought you were!!
I felt rather sorry for that Indy blogger that was on NFL network. Here he gets a chance to be on national television, and in front of the whole world he makes a doofus out of himself, while Price covered himself in glory.

I bet you BB already has one of those shirts in his possession and he'll be hanging it in Rodney's locker tomorrow. :D

u know, TAHT is the shirt BB should wear to the game tomorrow...could u imagine?

I liked Chris' comment about the pats being loose and joking around, even BB.

I don't remember which games, but I DO remember when the Pats were reported to have acted like that in the past, they trounced their opponent soundly.

I liked Chris' comment about the pats being loose and joking around, even BB.

I don't remember which games, but I DO remember when the Pats were reported to have acted like that in the past, they trounced their opponent soundly.

i remember the game, it was last year i believe week 3, but it was agaisnt Cincy...

Chad had made some comments aobut seeing asante number 22 as 55 becasue he would be on the ground....and on his conference BB joked about it as well....

prob was, at the time, our secondary was decimated with injuries, and everyone expected Cincy to light up the scoreboard...turns out they only got 13 points (same as this yr?) and yes, pretty much got whooped...

a couple of days after that sunday i remmeber reading a story about how the opposition should watch out when BB starts to joke around

T-Minus 32 hours until trolls like yourself disappear for 2 months.

No, I'll be back.

So where is Easterbrook?

It takes a special kind of coward to slink off after making your brags.

He said time and again he'd be here after the game. I guess what he meant was that if the Colts won, he'd be crowing, but if they lost he would slink off tail between his legs.

No respect for someone who can't take their medicine like a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back