PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone seen a Chargers Injury Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until an official injury report as to who practiced and who didn't, here's the best we have:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20080115-9999-1s15chargers.html

As expected, Gates, LT, and Rivers will have light work, if any.

Jamal Williams and Luis Castillo will be rested. Cromartie will miss one practice due to soreness in the knees.

We'll hear more as the week progress, but these injuries are going to kill us.

Wow - didn't know you have all these injuries on D too.

Here is the official report, from Reiss:

Did Not Participate in Practice
TE Antonio Gates (toe)
QB Philip Rivers (knee)
RB LaDainian Tomlinson (knee)
DT Jamal Williams (team decision)

Limited Participation in Practice
OLB Shawne Merriman (illness)

Full Participation in Practice
FB Lorenzo Neal (fibula)

Merriman is listed with an 'illness' and not a knee, but I believe lander if he's been sitting out some practices with knee trouble.

I was watching the Chargers when you were sucking on your momma's t!tty. And I'm not conniving with the enemy—I'm sticking up for troll haters everywhere. I'd say the same thing to a Pat troll on my home board.

If I wasn't so busy talking football with the Patriot fans here, I'd post a poll on who is the bigger poser, you or me.

-----------------

What? You must 100 years old or delusional.

You talk football? C'mon, even my 8 year old knows more about football than you do.

Come down to Seau's on Sunday if you're a local and I might buy you a beer. I know, why Seau's when he's playing for the enemy team. I just have a feeling that he and Rodney will cause the Patriots' defeat on Sunday.

HA-HA-HA....

Hopefully Merriman won't be contagious this weekend.

The sad/pathetic thing is I've been able to rationalize the behavior of our good friend kotex as I assumed he was about 14; the fact that he reveals now he's much older than that is a tad bit disturbing.

What's actually more disturbing is him calling out his own fan base. Rodney and/or Junior will cause the Patriot defeat on Sunday; go with it if it makes you feel better. Your two castoffs have been four star performers here since the day both walked onto the field down in Foxboro, thanks very much..........

The sad/pathetic thing is I've been able to rationalize the behavior of our good friend kotex as I assumed he was about 14; the fact that he reveals now he's much older than that is a tad bit disturbing.

What's actually more disturbing is him calling out his own fan base. Rodney and/or Junior will cause the Patriot defeat on Sunday; go with it if it makes you feel better. Your two castoffs have been four star performers here since the day both walked onto the field down in Foxboro, thanks very much..........

Rivers IQ is half of Forest Gump.......obviously since he hails from Alabama. Him and LeClassy Turdlinson will self destruct by halftime, hust like they did in the wk 2 mtg.....24-ZIPPO at half. hahaha

Hopefully Merriman won't be contagious this weekend.

That's what I'm wondering. He's listed as "Limited Participation" with "illness" as the given reason. Any chance he's cought the flu, or some other virus?

Here is the official report, from Reiss:

Merriman is listed with an 'illness' and not a knee, but I believe lander if he's been sitting out some practices with knee trouble.

Merriman will be fine. He has what is being called "an infection of the buttocks due to an unclean steroid needle". I'm sure come game time he'll be ready to go.

:)

Does anyone know what the deal with their kicker is? If his KO are lousy we could get some potential advantage my using Maroney or Faulk to return KOs.

Don't bother reading injury reports this week, they'll be wrong. Here's all you need to know for Sunday's game: Rivers will start, LT will start, LoNeal will start, Gates will play (maybe not start), Williams will start, Merriman will start.

The Chargers will be at near full strength from their first snap of the football. So there will be no excuses from either side when the outcome is decided.

Did the injury report mention any irritation LT is experiencing due to the sand in his vagina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back