PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone received their season tickets yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ropese

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I remember receiving my season tickets earlier in previous years? Have they already been sent out, anyone know?

Re: Has anyone received there season tickets yet?

I remember receiving my season tickets earlier in previous years? Have they already been sent out, anyone know?

Not yet....

I havent gotten mine yet either, but if I remember right, they usually come in July....not sure which part....I also remember them always arriving on a Saturday....Krafty must get a better rate by shipping later in the week.:)

I'm not a season ticket holder, but I got my single game ticket a few weeks ago.

^^^^^

Yeah I got my single game tickets around late June also.

I havent gotten mine yet either, but if I remember right, they usually come in July....not sure which part....I also remember them always arriving on a Saturday....Krafty must get a better rate by shipping later in the week.:)

You are brutal.......what did he do to piss you off??

Not yet.

The later, the better.

Not yet. Last year I didn't get them until early August.

I usually get them the week before the 1st home preseason game - man I am looking forward to this season

I was looking at the ticketExchange stuff last week and as a waiting list member I am very jealous of all of you waiting for your tickets, but when I logged in to my account it said season ticket packages and the SRO packages were being mailed out on July 17th. So all you lucky ones should be receiving them next week or the week after. Maybe in another 8 years I'll be waiting for mine ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey