PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone really even thought of or missed Harrison or Seymour these first 2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has anyone really even thought of or missed Harrison or Seymour these first 2 gam

now your boy is racking up some impressive, yet meaningless, numbers. Don't give me the "it was the Jets" bs. ******* run the ball, and get the hell out of there with a win.

Dork, they played the last 10:28 of the game with not one pass attempt.

Honestly, if you don't have game, don't embarrass yourself.

Re: Has anyone really even thought of or missed Harrison or Seymour these first 2 gam

Dork, they played the last 10:28 of the game with not one pass attempt.

Honestly, if you don't have game, don't embarrass yourself.
READ, DORK. I was talking about the JETS GAME! Now, go look at Brady's stats some more, you know you want to. IF he keeps this pace, how many TD's will he throw?? IF he can do it the rest of his career, in WHAT GAME number will he catch MARINO?? Get back to me, will ya:rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to rodney coming back. His energy on the field is undeniable and fun to watch.

Has anyone here even had a thought of either guy not playing in the first two games once the first kickoff went off in week 1? - I can't say either one of them has even crossed my mind during,before or after these games went by.

Needless to say the more depth we have the better and those 2 guys are important cogs in this Patriots defensive machine but I must admit that so far in the first two games neither player has crossed my mind about missing him in action,Almost barely noticable which is how good this defense has held up without them right now.

James Sanders and Jarvis Green have made me forget these two guys right now - How About You?

I must also give great compliments to Dean Pees who I think has been the best defensive coordinator this team has EVER seen and that goes back to great ones like Crennel,Mangini:bricks:,Rod Rust even Belichick himself ect:

next week will be the big test for our secondary. None of 3 teams we played is as good on offense or had receivers and QB like the bengals.

READ, DORK. I was talking about the JETS GAME! Now, go look at Brady's stats some more, you know you want to. IF he keeps this pace, how many TD's will he throw?? IF he can do it the rest of his career, in WHAT GAME number will he catch MARINO?? Get back to me, will ya:rolleyes:

Funny, you're the only one in this thread obsessing about Brady's stats. The thread is about Seymour, Harrison and the D.

But I guess that's to be expected of an Indy fan. They tend to focus on the QB and not the team.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Harrison and Seymour have been holding us back long enough. We should have let them go years ago.

Last edited:

Funny, you're the only one in this thread obsessing about Brady's stats. The thread is about Seymour, Harrison and the D.

But I guess that's to be expected of an Indy fan. They tend to focus on the QB and not the team.

Yeah, no one is obsessing here because they are obsessing on 10 other swingin' threads. You sound like a troll losing an arguement.

MY arguement is that you look like the Colts of '05. Agree?? At least on offense (D too, because they were good in scoring D). The COLTS on the other hand, have just been winning. Similar to how the Pats used to do it. In years past, you [Mod Edit: very respectable people] would complain about Manning being a stat guy, now your boy is racking up some impressive, yet meaningless, numbers. Don't give me the "it was the Jets" bs. ******* run the ball, and get the hell out of there with a win.

We "play to win the game!" the stats wether they continue to pile up or not is just the cherry on the top. The Pats play to win first and whatever else we get is gravy. why? cuz we like rings!

this "he ban me" fella seems like a swell chump...:rolleyes:

No, but it IS why Brady threw late in the fourth (3 minutes to play) versus the Jets in week 1, up by 17. Frickin moron.

What are you talking about? Brady is padding his stats on that last drive in the Jets' game? Let's not let the facts get in the way of the truth. It was an 8 play drive, and 6 of the plays were runs. Maroney ran the ball 4 times on that last drive. Evans ran the ball 2 additional times.

On the TD, Evans ran the ball in, and the refs said he didn't make it. The Pats challenged and lost. Then, they ran the ball AGAIN!

It was a very un-Indy like drive. Are you simply saying that because 2 plays on that drive were short passes, Brady was padding his stats? You ARE a moron!

yes next week will be a mini indy preview...offence wise ie. cause indy has a bit better defence and pass rushers. but if we can keep bengals under 21 it will be good

Yeah, no one is obsessing here because they are obsessing on 10 other swingin' threads. You sound like a troll losing an arguement.

So why don't you post your Brady thoughts in those threads, Einstein.

it's a long season. right now, the thought of a rested harrison playing in weeks five and following then getting another week off at the BYE is a good thought, IMO. also, assuming that there isn't something permanently wrong with Richard's knee, he'll be back sometime just after the bye. we're gonna have other injuries. guys are gonna go down for one to five or six weeks. it's nice to have guys like this (AKA Pro Bowlers) in the wings.

Last edited:

yes next week will be a mini indy preview...offence wise ie. cause indy has a bit better defence and pass rushers. but if we can keep bengals under 21 it will be good

Didn't NE hold Cincy to 13 last year?

Didn't NE hold Cincy to 13 last year?

Funny coincidence. The score was 38 -13.

Theres that number again.:)

Funny coincidence. The score was 38 -13.

Theres that number again.:)

LOL! Yea, that's what I thought the score was in that game.

So why don't you post your Brady thoughts in those threads, Einstein.

Because I am posting them in THIS THREAD, sweetie. You see, it's all connected. The premise of the thread is that Patriots have more talent than they know what to do with, they are kicking azz w/o these guys. Which naturally leads to what has been accomplished so far this season. Brady is THE story here. Just like Manning was in '05. Go look at you margins of victory in '01. Mirrors what the Colts are doing now. Course, back then, winning those close games just meant you would be prepared for adversity in the Playoffs. Now, blowing people out is the flavor of the day. Seriously, do you NOT see how these two teams have seemed to flip flop?

It's nice that Seymour & Harrison haven't been missed as of yet, although they will certainly be welcome additions for what they bring to the table, let alone the necessary depth. In particular, I like how they've looked without Harrison, because it's been SO hard for this team to win consistently without him in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes