PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone heard or seen anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Regarding the Pats/Branch's hearing with the arbitrator yesterday?

Surprisingly I've seen nothing.

Slagathor said:
Regarding the Pats/Branch's hearing with the arbitrator yesterday?

Surprisingly I've seen nothing.

No Sir,though I presume we shall be hearing something soon.Hopefully...

Patriots4Ever said:
No Sir,though I presume we shall be hearing something soon.Hopefully...

Thanks P4E.

The hearing was last night. A decision should be made sometime today.

You haven't heard anything becasue there's no issue, no case, no nothing

Hello??? Milloy released five days before the opener?

Trust our guys...please....at least Kraft realized he needed geniuses to run his football operation, like his business

Joker said:

Trust our guys...please....at least Kraft realized he needed geniuses to run his football operation, like his business

Understood Joker.He was just asking if we had heard anything thats all.Trust for this team has never been at the level it is right now.Im a FIRM believer in BB we trust.Everything will work out.

Joker said:

Easy fella. Put down that 5th cup of coffee.

I was just curious if any new wrinkles came out of the meeting.

Patriots4Ever said:
No problem Sir.I hate seeing empty threads.:cool:
Ought to put the word arbitrator in the thread title. It's a sure bet that someone who has news will scan the list of thread titles, see no artibitrator thread, and then post his news. And if HE doesn't use the word arbitrator in the thread title, then we'll shortly have a third thread. Bank on it.

Sorry to come across as offensive...I have to think Branch comes back sooner than later...it's Boras behind all this and now it's known

The suspense with this is killing me!

sarge said:
The suspense with this is killing me!

I've joined the "Branch is dead to me" crowd, so honestly I don't care much what happens with him now.

Brownfan80 said:
I've joined the "Branch is dead to me" crowd, so honestly I don't care much what happens with him now.

Im with ya on that Browsnfan..Your Man Brown is going to have a great year.Lets put it that way.

Patriots4Ever said:
Im with ya on that Browsnfan..Your Man Brown is going to have a great year.Lets put it that way.

I sure hope so :) Hopefully he can avoid that injury bite this season that's been snaking him since 2002.

Patriots4Ever said:

I don't hold much value for Branch as a member of the Patriots either. But that's more a frustrated emotional reaction than anything else.

One think that still greatly piques my interest though is his value as a commodity.

His absence this year does damage the overall talent of the team in a significant way, but more importantly, what his value can bring us in return.

I refuse to let myself fall into the "Let's just get a 2nd rounder for him and be done with it" crowd. That's very un-Patriot like thinking.

I don't care whether he comes back or not either, I just hope we get some good value in return for all this BS.

ESPN just reported that the arbitrator dismissed the grivance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back