PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone heard an Aaron Schobel to the Pats rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schobel would be our best pass rusher the day he shows up in Foxboro. Perhaps he is sick of losing.

He would not be a 3-4 lb, he would be great on our sub packages for passing situations, He would take snaps from Spikes on passing situations not Cunningham.

I would think that Schobel can come here if he wants. However, he is much more likely to playing for the Texans.

I would think that Schobel can come here if he wants. However, he is much more likely to playing for the Texans.

I agree the Texans have a good shot at the playoffs and he has family there.

I am sure that the FO will contact his agent to see what the possibilities are if any. I am sure that if he were to meet with BB he (BB) could communicate a great vision how he could use Schobel on a SB contending team like he did with R Harrison. I see Schobel being at the stage of his career like Rodney as opposed to Seau who was much closer to the end of his career (much as I loved having Jr here).

The only difference though was the massive chip on Rodney's shoulder from being told by Marty schottenheimer that he (Harrison) was done. With Schobel, you have to ask if the fire still burns?

Also, is the looming availability of Schobel the reason why NE has not signed an OLB, including Ogunloye (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back