PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone else actually given up all things ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN.com is good for Bill Simmon's columns and checking scores. Other than that, it's pure crap.

I was hooked on ESPN news during the Pats perfect season run. I hated it but couldn't stop watching. Now I can't bare to have it on at all.

In a funny way, the Pat's super bowl loss has set me free!

So no, and I think people tend to go a little overboard in their ESPN bashing. If it wasn't around, I promise you that most of you would miss it.

Nope. I'm not that addicted to poor reporting. I haven't missed it at all. I'll still watch Hoops or another sports event on it, but they can keep their "opinions."

When Disney bought ESPN they began their long slide into oblivion. Just pure fantasy entertainment. ESPN is a joke I terminated my "insider" access a year ago and only regret is not having access to Mel Kipers draft coverage. Mel should deep six ESPN and go on his own.

Yep, I stopped awhile ago. Get all I need from this MB, Mike Reiss and the NFL station.

Yup,

This MB and JI (they have all the breaking Pats news!) :D

I haven't watched or listened to ESPN in about a month and a half period , nothing, nada, nien, niet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back